Huge Tits Missionary Confession

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

We all know how much I love huge tits.

There is no wrong way to fuck a woman with huge mounds. 

Having her on all 4s with her ass slapping against my body while I grip her hips, tugg her hair, slap her ass and grab her huge tits. It feels incredible.   So much control. So deep inside. So erotic of just getting what I need while using her body.

Having her ride some Daddy dick. She has to put in the effort while I lay back and enjoy it. Tbe best part? I get to play with those huge tits while she works her pussy on my cock. I can squeeze them. Slap them. Lick them. Suck them. Bite them. Or just watch them bounce while she cuts.

My favorite position to fuck a woman with huge tits is missionary.

She is mine to use. I control the flow. I control the rhythm. 

Long, hard deep strokes? Short soft fast strokes?

Giving her all of me or just part of me to tease and work that pussy before taking her over the edge.

Up on my knees pumping her with my thumb on her clit. Watching those tits bounces and jiggle as I pump her.

I love watching those huge tits bounce and jiggle as she moans while getting pumped.

She is mine to control. Do I grab her throat or her tits while I fuck her face to face? Maybe both, a d tugg on a nipple.

Pull out my cock and slap it on her clit  a few times, then slide back in.

Just stop and lean forward, sucking on her thick nipples while squeezing her huge tits. 

She is squirming more and more, dying for friction.

I control her body because it's mine.

Where do I cum?

Do I jump keep pumping away and just grab her huge tits while I explode inside her and cum in her pussy?

Should I pull out?

I love pulling out and stroking my cock and shooting my huge cummy load all over her tits while she looks at me and smiles.

Will she rub it in or lick it off?

Posted
Real question guys, has a post like this ever actually gotten you laid? Because if not, what’s the point?
Posted
*Real question guys, has a post like this ever actually gotten you laid? Because if not, what’s the point?*

I guess some people need to get their feelings off their chests, even about chests.
Posted
8 minutes ago, DomWarren said:
*Real question guys, has a post like this ever actually gotten you laid? Because if not, what’s the point?*

I guess some people need to get their feelings off their chests, even about chests.

I guess chests need to get their feelings off their people. I Guess feelings need to get their chests off their people.

Posted
Thank you for sharing your personal thoughts. This is well expressed.
Posted
Also, I don’t think “we all” were adequately informed about just how much he loves huge tits, but he has fully dis***d us of this ignorance.
Posted
46 minutes ago, Hyrrolar said:
Also, I don’t think “we all” were adequately informed about just how much he loves huge tits, but he has fully dis***d us of this ignorance.

Are you new here? He writes good stories. Those of us who enjoy his stories do know how much he enjoys big boobs.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Angelbaby865 said:

Are you new here? He writes good stories. Those of us who enjoy his stories do know how much he enjoys big boobs.

I am! Is there a saga!? Do tell!

Posted
2 minutes ago, Hyrrolar said:

I am! Is there a saga!? Do tell!

He shares his experiences. His writing style is superb. Hopefully you will be able to read them as he shares. They may spark memories or ideas within you when you read it.

SashaLeroux
Posted

Great story well enjoyed by a big breasted fan who loves missionary and boob play as much as you ;)

Posted
From the receiving end of such a situation, I love all of the described above too.