Notifications??

Th****

Posted

Are we supposed to get notifications when people comment on our status posts and photos? Or when they respond to comments we make on their photos or statuses? 

AbdnDaddyDom
Posted
I think it depends on your settings. It can get confusing
Posted
24 minutes ago, AbdnDaddyDom said:

I think it depends on your settings. It can get confusing

I'd love to figure out how to turn those on if it's an option. I've not been able to figure it out. I'm meaning in app notifications, same as we get when someone visits our profile, or we're quoted in a forum post or something.

Posted
On the app there is some settings. Go to the ‘me’ section and select notifications then top right there is a cog like symbol. Clicking on that gets a load of settings I remember turning something off because I got too many messages 😂
Posted
I have mailed you. Because I've attached screenshots. On a possibility of what may help. I use PHONE WEB BROWSER. Not the app or laptop xx
Posted
I get notifications all the time, gotta check your settings
Posted
1 hour ago, outbackpompano2022 said:

I get notifications all the time, gotta check your settings

I get loads of notifications, just not for these things specifically

Posted

Ah ha!!! I think I figured at least one of the issues out. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Ah ha!!! I think I figured at least one of the issues out. 

want to share what you found?

Posted
1 hour ago, UK_Knight said:

If I can remember 😅

This silly site has so many different ways to go about things. Lemme see...

Posted
1 hour ago, UK_Knight said:

So I use the website through my phone's browser so that's what I'm looking at. 

Under the drop down menu where we click our avatar in the upper right corner then click settings then notifications. 

I don't want push notifications, only in app/within the system settings. There are a few settings under the e-mail notifications section where you can select "system only" or similar wording and I had selected "none" bc I didn't want emails and must have missed that option. Since changing it I've gotten one notification from someone liking something that I wasn't getting notifications for before. 

Hope this helps someone else too. 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Update since I forgot about it. 

If you're not getting notifications for likes and discussion on status updates and photos, those options are under email notifications and you can select "system only" to have them in with the rest of your notifications here but not as emails