New App Thoughts??🤷🏻‍♂️

HexedTempest

HexedTempest
Posted
Has anyone gotten the new app? How does it compare with the old one? Is it a little more streamlined? And for the big question, have they made the BDSM Personality Quiz available for couples yet?!

Thank you for sharing 🫶
Posted
May I ask what app you're talking about?
Posted
The official smart phone app for this community.
There was an update released in the last days.

And to answer the original question, I can’t telling difference so far besides some design changes.
Posted
The app on the app stores has to abide with the app stores rules and regulations, the app version that is on the site that you can manually download and install on an android device is "unchained" from those regulations. Still within laws etc but without the added hurdles that Apple and Google impose on their stores.
Posted
Unable to update or else it did automatically and in that case nothing different thus far save some fluctuation with ability to share photos in messages; some functionality issues but that’s an any time thing IMO.
Posted
Thank you for the knowledge of downloading the app online versus through the app store. I have been getting so frustrated with the app. So much better now.
Posted
1 hour ago, DeBeauXXX said:
Thank you for the knowledge of downloading the app online versus through the app store. I have been getting so frustrated with the app. So much better now.

How’s that even possible? When I look it up in browser it just takes me to App Store regardless??

HexedTempest
Posted
2 hours ago, NexumSange said:

How’s that even possible? When I look it up in browser it just takes me to App Store regardless??

Are you using Android?

Posted

Can not install the app for personal reasons.

Yes before people ask my partner nit only knows im on here there on here also.

I just yes the web address on my phone. I was a member on here before te app was a thung

Posted
6 hours ago, HexedTempest said:

Are you using Android?

Thanks, but nope.

Posted
Damn wish it was for ios
Posted
Love the voice thang. So much connection through sound.