Please, Pick Me!

Posted
Before Betty has even had the time to turn off her alarm, she's put on her slut. Her vagina is open for business 24/7, especially if you’re a self identified Alpha. She has admin to manage her social's because, how else can she keep up? Having sought them out in the forums, she throws yes's at every man who DM's, and that’s a hell of a lot of people to get through.

Betty doesn’t require them to be a single person either. Any old crowd and any old kink will do If you and your partner are looking for a third, Betty's the unicorn you’ve been waiting for. If you’ve always wanted a gang bang, Betty will ask, “what time?”

Don’t get me wrong, Betty's not particularly kinky. She molds herself to the kinks others have. If you want anal, Betty does anal. If you don’t want anal, Betty is perfectly happy to live without it. If you want to *** someone out, Betty's into breath play. If you don’t, she’s not. If you want to sew her lips together, Betty's into needles. Betty’s always in the mood unless you’re looking for a different kind of woman, in which case she will morph herself into whoever you want her to be.

She is, of course, a princess by day and a slut by night because, isn’t that what all men want? Yup, Betty is a virginal slut who’s willing to provide service in all shapes and forms.

Betty has no limits. You can break her kneecaps, drill holes in her skull and burn her home down yet she'll still be shouting from the rooftops how much she enjoyed her experience, how much she wants, nay, needs to please.

You see, Betty is new to kink. Its a whole new world where there's attention for the taking, she's eager and raring to go even if that means taking an approach where she's belittling and patronising towards others, claiming superiority in whatever shape or form.

The thing is, Betty hasn't taken the time to find her place in this online space. She hasn't taken the time to figure out her own wants, needs or preferences. The trouble with that is, Betty is a danger to herself and others, not least because she'll ostracise all of her peers who would once have supported her to learn. And, well, we could 'blame' it on sub frenzy, we've all been there but kink is not a sweet shop and even if it were, the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory should have been a cautionary tale.
Posted
Well written, enjoyed reading this.
Posted

Betty needs to learn who her allies are and who are the wolves in sheep’s clothing x

Posted
5 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Betty needs to learn who her allies are and who are the wolves in sheep’s clothing x

Betty needs to get a grip of herself before she gets hurt.

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Betty needs to get a grip of herself before she gets hurt.

I was trying to be nice 🤣

Posted

A lot of people fall into the same trap as Betty.  And while she may be an extreme example - she also has these other problems. 

Some of the red flags ward away potentially responsible play partners (I did play with someone recently I was worried was a Betty, but when I asked a reasonable question I got a "no" to I was relieved that she did have boundaries) and can leave others feeling they did the wrong thing if they play.

But it's also catnip to those who, I won't say are abusive - but - less responsible.

And I don't want to whataboutthemen - but - this is a trap a lot of men also fall into who are overly eager for anything - and they end up warding off potential partners, get into situations they aren't entirely happy about - or just get the "sure, pay me" responses 

kimutu72
Posted
A great read and maybe a lesson to learn
FetMyLife
Posted
What a great opening line, pulled me right in!
Posted
Betty and her friend Bob are commonplace on sites like this - though curiously they mostly come to be as they are from different angles both of them naive and both of them a danger to both themselves and others.
Betty finds this new exciting thing called "kink" but is overwhelmed by the attention and those that tell Betty how someone into "kink" should behave so ends up making dangerous choices based on what she's told because she believes it's right and doesn't take the time to find out for herself using the wealth of information available.
Bob on the other hand arrives at "kink" thinking he'll have some of that and how easy it will be to find now he's found a site that offers it - but Bob doesn't take the time to think about things and soon finds out it's not as easy as he thought it would be, so rather than finding out more he adjusts out of desperation and leaves himself *** to all sorts.
The lesson is don't be a Betty or a Bob - take time, educate and analyse yourself, be aware of the dangers.
Posted
Gemini and Eyem, I made a post not man bashing and.........🤣
The thing is, in Betty's desperation, she'll end up with a Bob, and the next thing we'll know is there's a new post in the forums about all the things that went wrong.
Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Gemini and Eyem, I made a post not man bashing and.........🤣

haha, I'm not man bashing either - there's a lot of folk I kinda worry for in ways - there's guys whose biggest worry is getting scammed, when that can be the least of what can go wrong