How confident are you with expressing yourself sexually?

Mi****

Posted
Do you still get intimidated by the norms?
Posted
I used to be terrified to discuss it now. Not so much. I love to talk about all of me and be there to support others as they're learning about themselves!
Posted
I discovered my kinky side at a time when bandwidth wouldn't allow for webcam and sound at the same time (I also lived in a house with multiple people), so I became a confident voyeur and exhibitionist in my own bedroom, happy to type about it all but terrified of talking about it out loud!
Posted
Depends on the circumstance - expressing myself as in talking about sex/kink I am very confident - expressing myself as in taking steps to engage with people with a view to sex/kink not so much.
Posted
I hesitate on a couple of things in forums like this, but behind closed doors, I'm all in. No judgement and very few rules, I have no hesitation to go into taboo "dirty" areas and get what I /we want
Posted
Prior to kink, I had desires, but no where that offered a space for expression and creativity for openness with one’s sexuality. Prior to I would compare myself or try to live up to a societal norm (vanilla) however, kink/BDSM offered a platform of sorts for the things that one might want to try without the shame and offered a sense of normalcy and belonging that feels like liberation.
Posted
-So, I’m more open with sexual self expression
Posted

I had less confidence when I was younger but I was also more introverted and less experienced. Age and meeting like minded kink people defiantly helped a lot to get past the norms of society.

Posted
Saturday at 08:34 AM, gemini_man said:
Depends on the circumstance - expressing myself as in talking about sex/kink I am very confident - expressing myself as in taking steps to engage with people with a view to sex/kink not so much.

I'm the same.

Posted
I like expressing my likes or desires as long as others don't turn thirsty just because I talk about my fantasies. In normal vanilla circumstances, with vanilla people, I won't express much unless I'm asked; that's due to respect.
PhoenixRiSeN
Posted

Behind closed doors, my confidence comes from my Dom’s use of my body and abilities.

however, I remain a private person and outside my confidence wanes