Burdizzo play

Brian5000

Brian5000
Posted

Wondering if any [female] DOMMES have ever incorporated the use of a Burdizzo with castration play?

Did you know what you were doing.....how far did you actually 'tempt fate' before stopping? Ha I've been seeing for a couple of years and she's (joked?) a number of times of going all the way. We've played with that a few times but this last time around she used quite a bit more pressure than I was comfortable with.

Posted
Regardless of the activity if someone is going further than you're comfortable with it's time to use the safe word and have a conversation about it.
I confess I had to Google what a Burdizzo was but having done so there's absolutely no way I'd let a dominant use one for play unless (a) we had a long conversation about it and limits beforehand and they could explain the intent and interest to me enough to make me comfortable with trying it and (b) I trusted them 100%
Posted

I feel it's less about the implement used and much more about what @gemini_man said. 

With any type of edge play things like frank discussions about boundaries and limits, check ins, safewords and/or traffic light system and a very strong level of trust. 

Discussion after is very important as well. A debriefing of sorts, you being uncomfortable about how far it went is something you need to talk about with them. Not necessarily immediately after but later that day or in the few days after, it's also never too late to bring this sort of thing up either.