Spanking bench/horse

Hermetic

Hermetic
Posted

Hey there!

I'm building 3 identical spanking horses but have never done so before.

The dimensions will be 75H x 60Wx 70L

However I am trying to sort out how to make it collapseable. Could anyone give me a blueprint or advice on how to make the knee rests fold down and the legs fold together?

FETMOD-TF
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thank you 

Posted
Look for saw horse blue print as there easier to find then adjust as required.

If you’re doing legs then use adjustable knobs with bolts.

You tube - penguin after dark, he has one on there.
Posted
I know there's some plans online that I saw once when I was looking to do it but then my own injuries started to get too bad and then I sold the table saw and the compound miter saw cuz I really couldn't use them anymore. The vibrations were just too ***ful. Really bummed me out but if you like I'm kind of busy today but if you like I can start hunting around for some different plans
Posted
Ayyy, I'm building one as we speak. As sort of a trial run, mostly from reclaimed line, before I build one using Cypress & Oak 😁. Coming along nicely. Mine isn't gonna be collapsible, but I can definitely see the pros of having one.😁🤙
Hermetic
Posted
26 minutes ago, FemGuyDabs said:

I know there's some plans online that I saw once when I was looking to do it but then my own injuries started to get too bad and then I sold the table saw and the compound miter saw cuz I really couldn't use them anymore. The vibrations were just too ***ful. Really bummed me out but if you like I'm kind of busy today but if you like I can start hunting around for some different plans

Thanks! I would really appreciate that. My google-fu is weak today!

Posted
1 hour ago, FETMOD-TF said:

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thank you 

Fet's own rules say that youtube links are allowed

Posted
I would use hinges similar to the set up that a tradesman’s set of work horses work if that makes sense