Reverse cg/L and dd/LG

La****

Posted
I love being a caregiver for my daddy. I love holding him in my arms, and letting him nurse.
Posted
You know, it's genuinely never occurred to me that you could even switch the roles in that dynamic.

There's no reason you couldn't, I've just never seen it. Though I think it gives a lot of material to work with for role play especially, but different layers to work with more generally, especially for those into FinDom
Posted
Sorta tryin this, it’s pretty neat. My little is wanting to “take care of me” but wants to be controlled like a slave and made to do “chores”
Posted
My submissive calls it Topping from the bottom, when she fists me.
Posted
havent done it, but it does sound great. the littles no longer 'out of control' but has instead taken control
Posted
Have semi done this though it’s a harder mix of dynamics then most think it is very doable and can be very rewarding for all involved
Posted

Reminds me of a cartoon series once called "spoilt bas***d". A manipulative child bullies his mother (and usually gets his come-uppance) like a more extreme version of Eric Cartman but I don't see why this kind of dynamic woulndn't work very well, particularly for an emotionally-masochistic 'mummy'.

Posted
It would require for me to be in a very specific headspace. Certainly not my nature, nor common for me. Now having said that ....I have experience in those areas, and occasionally, if the headspace is right, I'd be able to do that.
Posted
That's interesting! I'd like to learn more about it
Posted
yes I am a little/middle but I switch when it comes to dominance and submission meaning I also like telling my cg what to do sometimes and take control in that way it's like cute dominance :>
Sting-ATL
Posted
I'm not sure how that works, t take suggestions and know my subs kinks and wishlist of kinks but I never switch.
Posted
I could see this dynamic working well.
Posted
I love being a Dom but I'd love a sub that can put me in the space to be a sub. Usually I'm more comfortable being a sub to a woman.
BadJokesNRopes
Posted

My ex did sort of flipped the script from time to time. She'd go from a sub/little to a bit more of a caregiver. Often in the form of just playing with my hair while i was laying on her. Only when i wasnt well though, either due to being ill or in *** and i wouldnt really be comfortable with her doing that outside of feeling unwell. But the dynamic would never swap so far as to have her being in charge of anything. I wouldnt want that either.

Posted
Yeah but rarely does it actually work out well. Nobody likes a bratdom uggggh
Posted
I’m trying to find someone where I can be both. I want to be mainly sub but every once in a while I like to take control
Posted
Tuesday at 02:53 AM, kttnpunk said:
Yeah but rarely does it actually work out well. Nobody likes a bratdom uggggh

why not

Posted
Very interesting, would love to try that.
Posted
This is interesting I have not even considered this but would find it fun knowing myself lol