Did anyone ever ordered from buttplugworld ?

Jackbone

Posted

I put in an order a little more than a month ago, still haven't received it and I can't find anywhere to contact them on their site...

Is that site legit ? Anybody have any experience with them or know how to contact them ?

Let me know, thanks!

Posted
I do not know about this company, though no sign of contact information suggests it is in fact a bad website. I recommend lovehoney and other such websites. Perhaps a little bit more expensive, but trustworthy and high quality
Posted

Seems like I can't post links on this forum... So from their inflatable buttplug section, the super big inflatable silicon buttplug, anyone know where else i'd be able to find it ? Still haven't found a site that sells the same.

Posted
On 10/31/2019 at 2:23 AM, Jackbone said:

I put in an order a little more than a month ago, still haven't received it and I can't find anywhere to contact them on their site...

If you have had no luck contacting the site regarding your purchases, try putting a review up on "Trust Pilot" about the missing products. Most Businesses will respond as they don't want a bad review that will impact future sales.

Posted

Yeah I was thinking of doing that but didn't know where to write, thanks for the site.

Posted

whilst it may be a touch embarrassing... raising with your bank or credit card that you made an order but never received your items should get you a refund.

though, the scam works because they rely on you having to raise a dispute against a company called buttplugworld which many would find embarrassing