where do I view other live streaming cams

adp2810

adp2810
Posted

ive looked around and cant find anyone's live cam.. is it not working.. fuck.com is an affiliate website and its almost identical to this one but the live cams on there are easy to find and work fine but on fetish the option is not there I spoke to a moderater and they said it was because no one was streaming at the time which I find kinda hard to believe that out of millions of people not one of us streaming.. is the site not that popular. are there tech issues. am I just retarded and cant find it

Posted

video and live stream is under 'browse' at the top

honestly, on this site I think people didn't really buy-in to live streams.  guys tired of masturbating for no one and women not willing to put on a free show 

on a lot of sites, women "go live" as part of a strategy to increase followers are get people to buy, but that isn't allowed here 

Posted
As a couple that has used both the livestream and just uploaded our own recordings, we'll say that the livestream is difficult to use...not just getting the orientation right, but also sound problems. But as eyem said, it can also be a motivation problem. Even a pure non-financially motivated couple of exhibitionists lose interest without likes. And TBH, we've had big numbers of people that have liked our pics, have the capacity to view videos, but don't even know that we have them.