SENSORY JOURNEY

br****

CleanUp_boi903
Posted
Taste 👅
Posted
I do like pin wheel for skin play. The smell is also important to be with a nice perfume.
PancakesNBacon
Posted
Sound and touch combo is a favourite for me, I like to play their favourite song on noise cancelling headphones and do some impact play and edging, blindfold and gagged of course
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
All of them. Scent first, sound second, touch third, taste forth, sight fifth.
Posted
All 5 but 👃🥹✋🏿& site 🫣 have me running like an old school cartoon.
Posted
Touch in the absence of sight. I get a thrill out of not knowing what’s coming and it absolutely heightens the sensations that happen
Posted
I love some good edging! My last lover and I would edge for days before finally pushing each other over the edge
Posted
The sound of denim tearing
Posted
I've gotten my hands cut up so many times that the nerves healed weird so when my hands get touched in a spot it'll tingle in other parts of my hands.

So when I play with my weenie it almost feels like someone's holding my hand to help me 🤡
Posted
I would say touch in the absences of sight heights the senses or smell if a Dom lights incense in the room at the begining of the scene or hearing the bells on a collar as I am collared
Posted
Sensual touch is my favorite
Posted
Hot wax landing on bare, red freshly whipped skin.....mmmmmm the toe curling😅😅😍😍
Posted
Smell , sex smell and musk of a woman is such an aphrodisiac…
Posted
Taste/smell in the absence of sight is incredibly exciting— the tongue is really sensitive, and there’s no mistaking what you’re tasting if you have a well trained pallet, even if you can’t see it for yourself. 💕 wondering if what you’ll taste will be sweet or bitter is my favorite part.
Posted
The feel of silk and satin across the skin.
Posted
I gotta say smell/taste. They are intertwined very deeply. I love closing my eyes and exploring her body from head to toe. The scents and tastes change as we progress through our experiences. It's very exciting learn what you can do to her to make those change. 👅
Posted
I love all types of sensory play.

Wax is great, as has been previously stated, touch in absence of sight, electro-sex, pinwheels, the list goes on.

For Me, it really depends on the scene and who I am playing with. If it is My sub or if it is a partner, different senses like scent come in to play as well.
Sensory play is such a pleasure enhancer. There are so many varieties that you can find SOMETHING that you like.
Posted
Hearing is my favorite, whisper softly in my ear or give my neck a kiss and I melt 🫠