Does it make a difference?

Co****

Posted
Does a tongue ring really feel that different for a guy? Always been curious about that.
Posted
18 minutes ago, Sphinex8732 said:
I couldn’t really tell the difference

Me either when I had a tongue ring it was just experiment for me and then I had to take it out due to going on vacation 🤣 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted
2 minutes ago, facetonthehunt88499 said:

Me either when I had a tongue ring it was just experiment for me and then I had to take it out due to going on vacation 🤣 🤦🏻‍♂️

🤬 that’s some BS

Posted
1 minute ago, Sphinex8732 said:

🤬 that’s some BS

Well i had no choice due to authority 🤦🏻‍♂️ 😂. 

Posted
I’ve always been told that people can feel mine. Though I have it double pierced so not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Oriana1981 said:
I’ve always been told that people can feel mine. Though I have it double pierced so not sure if that makes a difference or not.

It never done nothing for me on a woman tongue pierced, 0% . I prefer no tongue piercing feels better 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Oriana1981 said:

🤔 definitely have to try that

Posted
Oh yeah, it makes a difference!
Posted
1 hour ago, LowBrowRon said:

Remember, women will say anything to boost your ego. But it’s about experience on how to get a woman off, just a tongue and a finger or two to stimulate them. I had a piercing on my tongue, it just got in the way and chipped my teeth.

Posted
1 hour ago, LowBrowRon said:

Not bashing you just saying as a grown man to another grown man.

Posted
I say, can you feel it? Yes... But it's not a game changer. It's more arousing mentally than physically.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Rockstone83 said:
I say, can you feel it? Yes... But it's not a game changer. It's more arousing mentally than physically.

Maybe I’m the odd one out here, cause it doesn’t feel right, and it’s just something that’s not right for me, plus no mouth got me off with it or without it.

Posted
I've had quote a bit of experience with a woman wearing a tongue ring. I can honestly say it didn't really make much difference to me. I'm going to chalk it up to personal preference...
Posted
Maybe with a vibrating tongue ring 😏
Posted
Now that’s something…😈
Posted
1 hour ago, Amie_Joy said:
Maybe with a vibrating tongue ring 😏

I think that definitely WOULD make a difference...