Large Labia Love

Posted

I want to hear from other women who have large inner lips what have been your experiences with them? Good and bad? Do you embrace them? If so, have you always?  

And i want to hear from lovers and their experiences with them compared to smaller ones.

Posted

I havent always liked mine..i was an early bloomer and had sex very young and with large lips even then boys & girls didnt know what to make of them and talk gets back quickly and kids are mean...fast forward to *** & young adulthood to my 30's and i still had lips too large for the average "still wet behind the ears" mentality. Now that I'm in my 40's they are still too big and thats what's so fucking awesome about them!! I'm not 19,  awkward and  self conscious anymore and if they dont know what to do with them i love teaching them. And it all comes from my mental shift from "they" are probably thinking... to "they" aint changing it,  im not gonna change it and its not gonna change itself so FUCK guess i better figure these things out and make them work for me instead of against me. 

Posted
everyones body is different, be proud of that i say
Posted
I had always preferred the aesthetics of small lips and a neat looking pussy until I met a girl who I Later nicknamed as Octopussy. Let me tell you guys you haven’t fucked until you’ve fucked a girl with big lips. The downward thrust is no different but when you pull back it’s like your shaft is being gripped by a tentacle that ripples all the way down your length. Hence her nickname and hence my drastic change of opinion. Don’t feel down you girls with large labia once your man feels that grip and ripple on the way out I guarantee he’ll be back for more!!! I’m glad you’ve come to realise that Zoey even if it took you awhile!!
  • 6 months later...
Kittykat19904
Posted

I love huge lips that I use to be embarrassed of. Love to get them sucked and played with now !!

Posted

I love large lips! One of my favorite feelings is to have my tongue surrounded by heavy, wet, labia

• 11 months later...
Posted

This thread is so lovely. Thank you. Makes me feel so much better

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 11/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, Deleted profile said:

I havent always liked mine..i was an early bloomer and had sex very young and with large lips even then boys & girls didnt know what to make of them and talk gets back quickly and kids are mean...fast forward to *** & young adulthood to my 30's and i still had lips too large for the average "still wet behind the ears" mentality. Now that I'm in my 40's they are still too big and thats what's so fucking awesome about them!! I'm not 19,  awkward and  self conscious anymore and if they dont know what to do with them i love teaching them. And it all comes from my mental shift from "they" are probably thinking... to "they" aint changing it,  im not gonna change it and its not gonna change itself so FUCK guess i better figure these things out and make them work for me instead of against me. 

Same, experience- was embarrassed of my large lips, as a ***ager and young girl, i looked so different and lonely with my  hanging lips. had  labialasty done was the right decision, gained so much more body confidence.  now  after 20y kind of miss them and they really turn me on now :)

• 5 months later...
Posted

Big labia are incredibly sexy, lots to lick!

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 11/6/2019 at 10:12 AM, Deleted profile said:

I want to hear from other women who have large inner lips what have been your experiences with them? Good and bad? Do you embrace them? If so, have you always?  

And i want to hear from lovers and their experiences with them compared to smaller ones.

Very sexy, my gf yrs ago had huge lips, like on our 1st holiday they literally fell out bikini bottoms, then I was a prude and embarrassed, now I would totally love it.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I used to hate the size of my labia, but I've grown to be okay with it. My experience having large labia has been mixed. More mature partners tend to love them and younger partners tend to be more judgmental in my own experience.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

My perception of my oversized lips was changed by a book that I was fascinated with. I even contacted the author and I was in awe when I found out that she was very much like her heroine. I saw myself as the protagonist who played in all sorts of crazy ways with her labia. My peeked interest to my hanging bits grew to a kind of admiration. I'm now not only accepting them but I learned to love them. I even decided to pierce them like in the book that enhanced them even further.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love how my thick lips always poke out of my leggings! I rarely wear panties so I’m good for sneaking a feel and parting them to rub on my clit…. Wouldn’t trade them even if I could!

• 1 month later...
Posted
My lips hang down significantly. They can be stretched out at least a couple of inches. I haven’t had any complaints but I was self conscious until I started taking pictures of myself and seeing how pretty they can be.
Posted
I personally LOVE the large lips, seeing them, tasting, and teasing them!! Great post to you lovely ladies!! 🥰😘🥴🌹
  • 2 months later...
RecoveryDaddy
Posted

I'm a big fan of the labia especially big ones! What's hotter then extra pussy? More to love and more to play with!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

My pussy lips are very large and meaty. Wanna see?!!

RecoveryDaddy
Posted
6 hours ago, LabiaLove said:

My pussy lips are very large and meaty. Wanna see?!!

I think I speak for all of us when i say

Yes please! 

• 2 months later...
Kinkycurious71
Posted

Not only do I love large lips but I love a big clit and just a big pussy over all … it’s sexxxy as fuck … sad it’s a thing so many women are embarrassed about ….