Help: I pee whenever Master fucks me or plays with me

j-slave

Posted

I am a 24/7 slave and every time my Master fucks me, or plays / inserts anything into my pussy, i pee. All over. Doesn't matter if i try to pee beforehand, i still pee whenever he plays with me. Fortunately, it's not something we have to worry about super ofter because Master typically doesn't allow me pussy play, and most of the time i am locked in chastity, but when Master does chose to surprise / reward me with pussy play, or whenever He just feels like he wants to play with my pussy for his pleasure, i can't help but piss everywhere. Yes, i am sure it's pee, because it smells like pee and is the color of pee. i am not sure if this is an ongoing issue because i was a virgin before i was His slave. But it has always happened since He's owned me. i've only been His slave for almost six months, so i am fairly new to this. But Master isn't a fan of the pissing and i am punished for every time i pee. He tells me to learn to control it and i explain to Him i can't. He was patient at first while i learned to control my pee. But i still haven't learned how to control it and Master is growing more and more frustrated. And now i am being punished for something i don't think i'll ever learn to control. i don't want to displease Master, but i don't know why i have to fucking piss every time something goes inside my pussy. Why does this happen? How can i learn to not pee? Is it even normal?

Posted

You may have a urinary tract infection, which used to be called 'honeymoon infection' -  because virgin brides  often contracted it while on honeymoon and you were a virgin.  Your local doctor can take a urine sample and do tests and it's an easy thing to fix.  Even if you do try to pee before play and even if you succeed in peeing,  Master using, playing or inserting anything kind of 'irritates' the tract into wanting to pee again.   If tests show that it's not a urinary tract infection, speak frankly to your doctor about the problem.  He doesn't have to know about your 24/7 lifestyle, just that sex or digital insertion brings on this problem.  Good luck.

Posted

I agree with @Vandalslutthis sound like a possible urinary tract infection,  I would definitely be seeking medical advice, as they say better to be safe than sorry and rule out anything sinister.  If its not an infection they may offer some other solution such as referring you to a Urologist for further investigation.  

On the off chance it is not anything like that, I did just read an interesting article in "NewScientist" about female ejaculation and how it works, what its made up of, the quantity, etc, etc which may be of interest.....I am unable to post the link to the article here in the forum but if you google  "Female ejaculation comes in two forms, scientists find" by "Helen Thomson" you should be able to find it.  If you can't find let me know and I will send you the link via private message.

Posted

Thank you both! i will ask Master if i can make a doctor appointment, or rather if He can make one for me lol. i really hope i can get this resolved because i know He really doesn't enjoy my pissing and i hate that i can't help it and the punishments are really getting to me. But i understand and accept them as i am here solely for Master's pleasure. Which makes me even more upset that i make Him upset. i am so frustrated with myself.

Posted

I agree with the above, get checked, your Dr will advise, and check, it won't do any harm.

Posted
I agree with everyone but also another thing is called an overactive bladder and also underdeveloped kidneys especially if you drank a lot of soda as a child or ***ager! Seen it in my own family and once the kid stopped drinking soda it stopped happening and they lived a normal life. The doctor can tell from a few tests :) you'll be okay!
Posted
You should see a gynecologist or urologist, probably you have an anatomical problem.
Posted
I had similar problems and I had to give up caffeine for some tests and just the giving up caffeine solved the problem, I've since re-introduced caffeine but can't tolerate tea . It might be worth seeing if it makes a difference for you
Posted

I'm a little concerned that this has gone on for six months and Master's only solution to the problem so far is to punish you. If he is a good Master, he will not hesitate to arrange medical assistance or advice for you.  It's not a matter of him being patient or of you learning to 'control' this - that's like saying you should 'control' your chicken pox/measles/ dose of bubonic plague. You can't control what is more than likely a medical condition, since it didn't show up until you gave your virginity to Master and continual punishment certainly won't help you to control it.  Whatever it is - be it a urinary tract infection, a caffeine reaction or an overload of fizzy drinks - you still need professional help to find out the cause. If both he and you want you to be there solely for his pleasure, then he will want you to be healthy. It sounds as if he might be 'new' at being a Dom or Master or has very little understanding of womens' ailments, not to mention that he himself hasn't already suggested some medical intervention/ consultation to solve the problem.  If he refuses to allow you to get medical advice, think very seriously about staying in this relationship.

Posted
Apologies, I had only seen part of your post, I hadn't seen the bit about look and smell, a glitch with my feed I think. I agree with everyone who said see a doctor :)
Posted
It could be any number of things, it could maybe be your pelvic floor muscles are weak but it's best to see a doctor.
Posted
3 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

I'm a little concerned that this has gone on for six months and Master's only solution to the problem so far is to punish you. If he is a good Master, he will not hesitate to arrange medical assistance or advice for you.  It's not a matter of him being patient or of you learning to 'control' this - that's like saying you should 'control' your chicken pox/measles/ dose of bubonic plague. You can't control what is more than likely a medical condition, since it didn't show up until you gave your virginity to Master and continual punishment certainly won't help you to control it.  Whatever it is - be it a urinary tract infection, a caffeine reaction or an overload of fizzy drinks - you still need professional help to find out the cause. If both he and you want you to be there solely for his pleasure, then he will want you to be healthy. It sounds as if he might be 'new' at being a Dom or Master or has very little understanding of womens' ailments, not to mention that he himself hasn't already suggested some medical intervention/ consultation to solve the problem.  If he refuses to allow you to get medical advice, think very seriously about staying in this relationship.

He seems to think i am doing it on purpose in order to seek punishment (which i am not!! at all!). He says He's practiced piss control in the past with past slaves and it's "easy" to learn. But i brought up that i am trying really hard and i just can't and that something might be medically wrong so He said He would look into it and then will willing to let me see a doctor for it. i am tempted to show him this thread, but apprehensive because i didn't ask His permission before using the computer (no technology without His Permission and Supervision is one of His rules). Might be worth it to show Him, though. Thank you for you advice!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, j-slave said:

He seems to think i am doing it on purpose in order to seek punishment (which i am not!! at all!). He says He's practiced piss control in the past with past slaves and it's "easy" to learn. But i brought up that i am trying really hard and i just can't and that something might be medically wrong so He said He would look into it and then will willing to let me see a doctor for it. i am tempted to show him this thread, but apprehensive because i didn't ask His permission before using the computer (no technology without His Permission and Supervision is one of His rules). Might be worth it to show Him, though. Thank you for you advice! 

The fact that he's practised 'piss control' with 'past slaves' says plenty. They're 'past' and the Vandal half here is wondering why they're 'past'!   (I'm the Slut half and I'm wondering, too.)  If you need to pee, then you need to pee.  Bottom line, end of.  In some circumstances - as in there's no public 'loo or even a large bush handy - you may be able to hang for a bit. But to practice 'piss control' as a matter of daily life, or deny you the very human need to urinate or to deny you basic medical attention/advice is just sadism and ugly cruelty and it will make you sicker as it can weaken the bladder and you will have problems for the rest of your life. It's not being a master or a Dom. In fact it almost seems like he'd be better pleased that you can't control your problem just so he CAN punish you. And if you DO have a urinary tract infection, you won't be able to control it no matter how hard you try. If he cannot allow that there just may be times his pet will be unwell and will need a doctor, he's no real master and no true Dom.  If all else fails, try and get hold of a product called Ural - it's an over-the-counter pharmacy item here and there's probably something similar available in the States - it's a powder, you take one twice a day in water. And get yourself some cranberry juice and drink 200 ml daily. And keep up the daily cranberry juice as a preventative. Ask him to google 'symptoms of urinary tract infections'. You can also point out that he can contract a urinary tract infection from you and for a man, I'm told, it feels like pissing razor blades. If that doesn't shift him into gear, and you cannot get hold of the cures mentioned above, get the hell out of that relationship and as far away from this man as you can.  You may be able to do without technology, but you can't do without your health. The fact that you've had replies from both Doms and subs on this matter - with no other subs saying they too have to 'practice piss control' - should give your master somewhat of a clue.  Or try this for consideration - me, the Slut submissive, is answering your cry for help in the warm golden glow of a late Spring Australian afternoon, freely using technology.  The Vandal Lord has his feet up, watching the news, having a browse through the local paper to see if anyone we know died or got arrested, and asking plaintively when I'm going to start grilling the snags for tea and will I make him some potato salad with a ton of mayo just as he likes it. Later tonight, of course, it'll be a very different story ;)  We both wish you luck, j-slave.

Edited by Vandalslut
Forgot 'quote selection'
Little_Lonewolf
Posted
Punishing you for something you have no control over is ***
Posted
8 hours ago, Little_Lonewolf said:

Punishing you for something you have no control over is ***

Too right it's ***.  So is withholding medical assistance.

Posted
Are you sure it's pee. You could be squirting. Put a white towel under you. If it's clear and kind of mucous looking you might be squirting. If it's yellow it's def pee
Posted
But if you normally drink copious amounts of water your pee may be clear but this is a good place to start
Posted
Most Dominants I know would not be cross most find it hot as fuck to have this kind of control. And to be taking away your ability to control this
Posted
20 hours ago, silver779 said:

Most Dominants I know would not be cross most find it hot as fuck to have this kind of control. And to be taking away your ability to control this

ahah I agree with that one! Loved when my sub squirt or piss over my cock when she orgasm!! 

not kink shaming but its strange that her Master doesn't enjoy it?? but worst is that he get frustrated?? One should always control this type of emotions

• 6 months later...
Posted
On 11/14/2019 at 7:12 AM, Vandalslut said:

you may be able to hang for a bit. But to practice 'piss control' as a matter of daily life, or deny you the very human need to urinate or to deny you basic medical attention/advice is just sadism and ugly cruelty and it will make you sicker as it can weaken the bladder and you will have problems for the rest of your life. It's not being a master or a Dom. In fact it almost seems like he'd be better pleased that you can't control your problem just so he CAN punish you. And if you DO have a urinary tract infection, you won't be able to control it no matter how hard you try. If he cannot allow that there just may be times his pet will be unwell and will need a doctor, he's no real master and no true Dom.  If all else fails, try and get hold of a product called Ural - it's an over-the-counter pharmacy item here and there's probably something similar available in the States - it's a powder, you take one twice a day in water. And get yourself some cranberry juice and drink 200 ml daily. And keep up the daily cranberry juice as a preventative. Ask him to google 'symptoms of urinary tract infections'. You can also point out that he can contract a urinary tract infection from you and for a man, I'm told, it feels like pissing razor blades. If that doesn't shift him into gear, and you cannot get hold of the cures mentioned above, get the hell out of that relationship and as far away from this man as you can.  You may be able to do without technology, but you can't do without your health. The fact that you've had replies from both Doms and subs on this matter - with no other subs saying they too have to 'practice piss control' - should give your master somewhat of a clue. 

I totally agree with all of the above. 

You are going to need to take steps to ensure your safety. Any Master/ Dominant worth their salt will instil into their girl that they have a duty to care for themselves and keep free from harm. 

Look after yourself and clean your browser history.

Posted
On 11/13/2019 at 7:01 AM, PixieDust said:

On the off chance it is not anything like that, I did just read an interesting article in "NewScientist" about female ejaculation and how it works, what its made up of, the quantity, etc, etc which may be of interest.....I am unable to post the link to the article here in the forum but if you google  "Female ejaculation comes in two forms, scientists find" by "Helen Thomson" you should be able to find it.  If you can't find let me know and I will send you the link via private message.

this was my first thought until j-slave mentioned about knowing its pee, theres still a chance its female ejaculate. i have been in a relationship with a woman that squirted almost constantly suring sex, blowjobs, head.....almost anything we did caused her to squirt so its certainly not out of the realms of possibility that j-slave is just enjoying themselves.