Smothering

am****

am****
Posted
I just wondered whether or not it was a love it or hate it kind of thing and why?
iT****
Posted
I feel like it depends on what you mean. Smothering could be pillow over face or full on on top of you. If it’s the second one it hot af for total contact, absolute intimacy, and options
am****
Posted
Yes the second one. Thank you for your comment.
Posted
I like to feel the weight of another person laying on me. I consider it an honour. As for face smothering/Queening/face sitting it drives me wild.
SD****
Posted
I feel like the mass majority of men that are fully aware of the esthetics of "smothering" when we say we want you to smother us... we mean SMOTHER us and if we die we die wit dignity / pleasure / and great honor...
ey****
Posted
5 hours ago, SDPiercedGuy619 said:

I feel like the mass majority of men that are fully aware of the esthetics of "smothering" when we say we want you to smother us... we mean SMOTHER us and if we die we die wit dignity / pleasure / and great honor...

I mean; if we die - we might do it with dignity/pleasure/honour but it leaves the other person with both a manslaughter charge and the knowledge they killed someone - and - really we need to kinda grow up from that a bit and give the other person confidence that we would let them know things are getting too much.

Posted
5 hours ago, SDPiercedGuy619 said:

I don't believe what I'm reading.