Washing machine game.

pantysniffersub

pantysniffersub
Posted

This game works best with a live in femdom led relationship, but could go any way you can dream it. One or more mistresses and one or more slaves. 

So mistress caught me with a pair of her younger ***s stinky panties years ago and needless to say I was in big trouble. Not the usual big trouble with a safe word. No this was different. She was really pissed about it because her *** had lived with us only a short time since she turned 18 and moved out on her own only to need to fall back on big *** after only 3 months and a tomcatting , heartbreaking fiance. Anyway I knew I was in trouble but when night time came it was our standard femdom night.( Only standard because she trained me to be her bitch on every way you can imagine. So the next morning was a work day but I had been told to stay home that Friday and take a 3 day weekend since business was kind of slow. Usually I woke up to an alarm clock one hour before my then Mistress wife and got her cloths laid out for her and breakfast ready before I left for my job. This morning o woke up to the sun coming through the blinds and an empty bedroom. I overslept and didn't hear my alarm clock I guessed which happened once before after a night of heavy drinking on my birthday, which I was punished for severely and would not soon forget. But now it's happening again and after she let me slide (I thought) with the incident of her younger ***s worn panties.  I had told myself that mistress knows what a pervert I am for her worn panties and her younger very hot ( but innocent acting) ***s worn panties were too much to resist. But now with this added oversleeping I was sure I had it coming. To my surprise there was a note on the table and it was not the threatening, humiliating letter I had grow a custom to but rather a calmly worded list and schedule of the 3 day weekend ahead.

"Morning Dickless (one of her favorite.of many names fore as to my small size and also the constant threat of what she would do to my genitalia if and or when she chose to.) Morning Dickless. Did you sleep well? I turned off your alarm so you could rest up for the big 3 day weekend I have in-store for your sissy bitch ass." She went on to inform me her *** would be out of state until the coming Monday or Tuesday so we would go about life as we did before her *** came. She always threatened to expose me to anyone and everyone she knew would devistate my last few ounces of self worth and make me a laughing stock in every aspect of my life. But so far she had not.and once her *** moved in we kept my shameful secrets away from her , not for me but because my mistress said her *** did not need to feel disgusted or uncomfortable about my slave life..The note went on to read that both women had left the house together and I was to get my sissy cloths on and start cleaning and straightening up until she got home at which time I better have all my chores done, sissy outfit on careful to do it just as she had thought me and then bent over the couch like the sissy strapon queer I was. So I hurried to complete all my tasks and then the last task was pick up all the dirty clothes and put them in laundry baskets but do not wash them. ( I had ruined her clothes once before with a pair of red cotton panties I had not seen balled up in a white sheet. All her whites o washed that day were now pink. And now mine to squeeze into and wear as a reminder of what a useless little bitch I was and deserved every thing she did to me. So after I had finished with all the dirty clothes around the bedroom I remembered her ***s room. Oh damn. What should I do? Should I go in and violate her ***s sanctuary again like I did looking for the crusty panty reward that I had been busted with or risk leaving dirty clothes on the floor and be in even bigger trouble with a third strike in as many days? I tapped on the door even though mistress said the house was vacant other than me at which time it dawned on me how humiliating it would have béen had her *** béen in that room and walked out and saw me cleaning dressed as I was. But no answer came so I slowly opened the door and walked in. I had honestly not noticed how many mirrors her *** had hung up untill I could see my pathetic slave ass wearing my sissy clothes make up and wig. I felt like the world was suddenly watching me as I exposed myself in that room with all it's mirrors. I started picking up the room faster than usual out of uneasiness about her *** coming back unexpectedly and catching me in all my shame. As I picked up the clothes I couldn't help but notice every pair of used panties I picked up and the feel and yes smell and even the taste of the crotch gusset on each silky smelly pair. But I did not dare and master are due to the I canny abilityyistress wife had to know when I pleasured myself without permission which only came monthly if that as I brought my mistress to as many orgasms as possible several times a day with my tongue or face dildo or mistress demanding an other method of pleasing her. She said the next time I masterbate without permission she would put me in and leave me in chastity or worse for ever if she wanted. So with the pungent scent of both women's worn panties making me drunk with pent up arousal and frustration I took my position bent over the couch, panty covered ass in the air and hard little dick poking out the front of my silky sissy panties. As soon as I got into position I heard mistresses car door close and next her key in the front door. As I stayed face down and sightless, ass up and toward the door I couldn't help worry it still might be the *** or even both women walking in. To my short lived relief I heard only one set of heels click the floor behind me but also mistresses voice instructing me to keep my position as she inspected my house work. I could trace every step she took in my mind as I heard the sound of my wife mistresses high heels click the cold ceramic tiled floor around our (her) home. The I heard the clicking of her heels stop at her ***s door and seemed to pause a few seconds before opening the door and looking in. The next sounds I hear sent *** throughout my body. Not the nervousness I grew used to wondering what mistress would do this time but utter *** and ***ness as she slammed her ***s door and agressivly marched my direction her high heals sounding out her course. "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE MOVE YOUR SISSY ASS AN INCH!!" Followed by her silence other that the sounds of leather buckles and straps she tied me *** with. After she was done she marched back out of the room leaving me tied there for what seed like an eternity. When she did come back she walked in front of the couch I was tied over and for the first time that day I could see my Goddess. She had put on an outfit she must have just purchased recently because I would have noticed it it the closet or her drawers. She always dressed femdom when she would dominate me. usually clad in silky black or red fetish wear but I had never seen her in anything this elaborate and sexy. She was like one of the many dominatrices out of the *** and punishment movies she would have playing on every device in the house during our sessions. Not only was she decked out from head to toe in bdsm wear but now I could see a rather cruel looking riding crop on one hand but the other hand holding up a dirty clothes basket she slammed down on the couch right in front of me *** upturned face. As she stepped back she laughed wickedly at the look on my face as I saw for the first time the at least 12 inch long and extra thick black strapon she wore previously concealed from me out of view or o secured by the dirty clothes basket she had in front of her before. Now to be right in my *** face.  As i tried to look past the basket to watch mistress as long as I could before she undoubtedly disappeared behind me with her stretcher of my ass pussy I caught just a whiff, then much stronger scent of women's worn panties from the basket.  "So sniffing and licking my filthy panties wasn't enough? You couldn't resist my ***s dirty panties? I bet she is not the first woman to have stayed over that you have perved off on their panties left behind as we were in the pool or got dressed up here before we went out partying and left you here. She said laughing. And she was correct. I've had a fetish for the smell of women's well worn panties for longer than I can remember not. And yes I had snuck in and perved off on her friends, co workers and now families choanies and seemingly gotten away with it up till now. So it's more stinky cumfilled panties you need. She then dumped out the contents of the clothes basket right under my nose at which time o realized there were a lot more panties than I had picked up around the house. It's also the first time I noticed her cell phone in her hand and could hear women's laughter coming out of it then grow louder as the front door opened and in walks her *** but also our hot neighbor Samantha my wife's bff ,two co workers and a female bartender from the club my mistress and friends frequent as o sit in my sissy gear waiting for mistresses return, usually to be told about her stud of the evening as I  ***d to clean all his "real man jizz" out of my ruthlessly cuckolding Goddess. But at least it had always been our little secret untill now. There I am dressed and made up like a "sissy fag" as 6 women double over laughing at my *** humiliating predicament. My mistress gets louder to be heard over the hilarity filling the room to my horror. So we are going to see just how much you love worshipping dirty stinky crusty worn panties as you suck every pair in from of you out while we take turns ripping you ass pussy apart, whip you till you scream lime the little girl you are and rack and crush your balls as I decide if you get to keep that little dick clitty of yours. With that the room exploded in an uproar of cruel laughter and terrorizing threats and comments of my certain ass pussy stretching but the amusement they all seemed to get from the actual possiblity they very easily could emasculate me and nothing I could do to stop them. My wife was first to cram her dirty panties in my mouth then disappear behind me to the cheers of the other women. She stuck one of her fingers in my mouth and told me to suck it and slobber on it like a cock. Then pulled it from my mouth then crammed it up my poor *** ass pussy. That's the only lube you get bitch she taunted as the big dildo ripped me open to the thrill of the room. I couldn't help but hollar out loudly but as I did mistress squeezed and twisted my balls so hardy voice went up 2 octaves to the sheer delight of all the cruel females in the room. Mistress screamed I want to hear sucking noises to go with you girly screams. I sucked as hard and as fast as I could until my mistress stopped and declared it's time for the second washing cycle as I was the washing machine. Her *** steps in front of me and puts her pussy right to my lips and starts to piss in my panty filled mouth at the same time or neighbor announces her boyfriend left so.e fabric softener behind as she produced a used condom full of stale jizz and empties it in my now panty and piss filled "cum dumpster" as my mouth would be called from then on. Some how I managed to suck mistresses panties clean  enough to pass her inspection only to be kicked hard in my balls from behind as a reward. The next thing I knew it was time for the next  first of each woman's pair of panties and the next  dildo to *** my ass. Each woman had at least 3 pairs of panties a piece except for my mistress and now *** mistress who had a weeks worth of laundry to do which they kept me cleaning all weekend after the others had gone olny to show back up with more panties from every female in each house young and old as I was ***d till I screamed begged and cried like the sissy bitch I am. The louder I would scream the harder they would *** me and laugh saying my ass will hurt for a month and remind me what a bitch I am and my new place in front of  any woman my wife mistress brings over.