**TW** Alien Abduction (Revised)

Posted

By request.
**Trigger warning.

“I need a vacation, someone to take me away.” As soon as you said that, a space ship appeared. We were both beamed up. The next thing we knew, we were flying thru space leaving this planet.
The ship was huge and it sounded like a party going on in the next room. We were led to a doorway and made to wait there. They took off our clothes ***fully.
Looking to another doorway, we saw another couple who did not comply. We stood there naked and scared. Waiting for the door to open to the noisy room.

The door opened and they dragged you in by your hair. I was ***d to sit and watch. The put your naked body on a mattress in the middle of the room. You were shaking uncontrollably. “Give her a pacifier! That’ll comfort her!”
The male aliens unzipped their pants to expose their long, thick pipe of a cock. They were all alike. 12” long and thick as your forearm. You began sweating, yet your mouth opened to accept the top of the first one.

Alls you could get on your eager mouth was the very tip. Your legs slightly spread as you tried to get that monster alien cock into your throat. You noticed wetness at your pussy. You were scared, yet very turned on. There were 20 alien men around you with boners that would make you scream in pleasure and in ***.

You were laying on your back and alien number one began going deeper in your throat. You didn’t think you could. But he ***d it into your throat. His balls were smooth, no hair, and big and swollen. They smelled intoxicating. And just as you began to wonder what their cum tasted like, you felt a very long and talented tongue lapping at your pussy.

On your back, your legs were now spread completely. There was a cock pumping your mouth, and each of your hands found a cock and was stroking it, jacking it off. There were lines at your face for your mouth, and lines at your pussy waiting to fuck you.

The alien tongue was so long it felt like he could lick your nipples from deep inside you. You came instantly.
The long thick cock you were sucking pulled out and let loose a river of sloppy semen on your tongue, finally letting you taste alien cum. It was sweet, bitter, salty, and you wanted more.

They pushed the bed over to a machine. In this machine was a long pole. In the pole was a replica of their dicks. It was what we call a fucking machine. The machine had two dildoes on it. They placed the head of the machine’s cocks at the entrance to your pussy and the entrance to your ass. They gave no warning, but the look in your eyes was ***. They kept shouting the most vulgar things at you. “You’re our whore. Our cunt. Our slut. We’re gonna make you suck us off. We’re gonna impregnate you. We’re gonna …. “ And the list goes on.

The machine started. It was silent but the pistons were strong. There was no way you could stop it. They rammed those toys into both your holes. That looked like it hurt a lot. They were laughing at you.
“What a loose cunt whore she is”
“”Make it go faster!”
You came hard. Again.
Some wetness dripped on the table. I couldn’t tell if it was from your ass or from your pussy.
Another cock cums on your face as you get pounded by the robotic machine. Two more cum on your tits. They really rubb their cum into your skin and pinch your nips so hard you think they’re gonna pull those nips completely off.
You cum again.

“Make her squirt like the last slut we had.”
Another alien starts slapping your pussy as the fucking matching ravages you. “ Cum cunt, or we’ll kick you out.”
“You’re worthless, cunt”
You began squirting uncontrollably. It was like a water hose broke loose in your cunt. You are smiling yet gagging on alien cock and cum. Your face looked like a glazed donut. Covered in alien sticky goo cum.

They pulled you off the machine. Your pussy was gaping and your asshole still wide open. Now they were taking turns eating you and then fucking you. As one came inside, you felt his hot sticky cum shoot into your heart. You came violently and clamped down hard on the next alien cock.

They brought me over. “Fuck her!Fuck her now !”
My cock was limp as a wet noodle. They unzipped my pants and they all stood back as a female alien kneeled in front of me. She licked my nips first and lowered her head to my cock. I swelled up instantly and she began alternately sucking me and licking your pussy, pulling me close. She grabbed the base of my cock and put the tip at your entrance to your incredibly cum filled pussy. Before I could even move, the alien girl was behind me. Licking my asshole pushing me into you. Alien men were jacking off on you. My cock was fucking you and they were all screaming faster. Harder. My tempo increased. I couldn’t take it. The alien girl said stop. I did.
And she laid her slim naked body over yours. 69ing you. She was on top and began licking your clit as I fucked your swollen pussy slowly. In and out. Deep thrusts. She sucked your clit. Circling her. Your clit was sooooo swollen.

You came again. The girl told me to fuck her. I pulled out of you and went to fuck her from behind. She was licking your cunt and you were watching my cock enter her pussy. Just and inch over your face.
You came hard again.

As I fuck her, I noticed the texture of her pussy. Smoother than anything I’d ever felt. Silky. And dripping her cum in your face, I looked down to watch you eagerly lick it up. I noticed you had a cock in each hand. Jacking them off onto her back and face.

I began to shake. The alien girl came hard on my cock and your face and I did too. Gobs of cum drip out of her hole into your tongue. We were exhausted. You were hurting yet happy. They gave us a towel and told us to go wait by the next door. We stood there naked and scared. When the door opened we heard screaming. I asked the girl who let us in, “What’s with all the doors and different rooms?”
“Oh, there’s twenty pleasure rooms and twenty *** rooms. You’ve got to get thru all 40 rooms to make it out. So far you’ve just barely passed the practice room!”
She laughed an evil laugh as they let us in.