New toy needed

Posted

Anyone know where I can get the best inflatable dildo for pussy stretching please 

Posted
Always find LoveHoney to be good quality and value
Posted
I bought one from love honey, and it popped... first use..... would not recommend at all..... hurt and killed the moment 😐
Posted

Okay, so here a subject that I can offer you some very sound and solid advice on, based on years of personal experience. Use eBay and search for “inflatable drain bung”. You will require one of these in the four inch size, unless you are particularly cavernous! You will also need a small bicycle pump to inflate it. Don’t buy a really cheap bicycle pump as they are usually crap. Get a half decent bicycle pump and it will allow you to easily deflate as well as inflate the bung. These things are designed for regular use by plumbers to test drains and are incredibly well built. For the purposes you wish to use it for, it will give a lifetime of good service. It will definitely not burst and you will struggle to damage it. Suitable for both front and back passages, it has some small ribs on it also, which heighten sensation. Some models have a small metal crimp hose clamp at the inflator pipe end, which is best covered with some tape to avoid any discomfort. I’d recommend self-amalgamating tape, as this can be stretched to be very smooth. Again, use eBay for this. Enjoy!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

My recommendation  Love-sextoys.co.uk there is a huge variety specially of new toys.