Coloured Submissive Ladies

Posted

I am looking for a Submissive Coloured lady from the North West. But how do I put it correctly as to not offend? Do I put Non Caucasion? Coloured? African? Pakistani? Indian? Asian? Muslim? Chinese?

Posted

if your only preference is they're non-Caucasian then put non-Caucasian 

but, be aware you may be seen as fetishising, objectifying - and of course, there may be questions about why it's so important your sub isn't Caucasian 

Posted

I have a very dear black friend. We had a conversation about this a while back. Coloured wasn't high on the list of adjectives. Although not the most offensive term, it's not exactly the best one either.

Black was the simplest and least offensive. That said, everyone is different.

Posted

Your profile is pretty clear unless your only interested in submissive from a particular country. 

Posted

I'm sure that you're aware, that you could be venturing into a dangerous mine field, with this one.  A lot of folks are just looking to be offended.  Thank you Social Media!  Of course, your approach really depends upon where you live.  I'm certain that the dynamic over there, in the UK, is far different than it is here, in The States.  For instance, if you were to specify "Indian", it could mean something totally different over here.  I'm a perfect example of that.  No, I'm not offended by anything that you said.  You have every right to your personal tastes.  It's just that this has become a very explosive topic.  So, approach with care.

Perhaps, a more wordy description of your tastes might help.  Use strong yet subtle hints at what you want.  Don't just come out and say it.  "Colored" has definitely become a real pisser over here.  "Exotic" might be a better term.  It subtly gets the point across, and it has yet to be declared "offensive" (though I'm sure that someone, somewhere, is working on that).  Hope this was of help.

Posted

I am fully aware of the minefield, but thats why I sought advice from others. Seems to be damned if I do, and damned if I dont. 

Posted

Black is the preferred term....

Posted

Surely mixed race implies exactly that. Mixed, ie white and black etc?