Understanding this dynamic

Lana_golds

Posted

Hello, I am 18 almost 19. I have been extremely interested in the being in a bdsm type of relationship and I have been intrigued by it since I was younger. Never have I had a man in my life that was dominant enough for me though... because I am a brat. Anyways the point I’m getting to is how do you find a partner that is committed to the lifestyle of being ones master. I live in a small town and men aren’t really hitting my line and I don’t know how to put myself out there and when I do put myself out there I just find vanilla men. I need tips. Thank u!

Posted

there's a lot of guys who'll talk a talk (I imagine some will message you or comment on here despite living continents away with no intention to relocate) but, I think there's a lot that's important.

If you are female the way to attract guys is to exist.

The ways to attract the ones who are actually Dominant and actually a good fit comes a little bit between setting off the vibe you want to give - that you are a strong person, a fun brat and someone that they can connect with - but you will have to fish through a lot of the wannabes also.

Being active in a local scene can also be an extra line of meeting people and learning  - I looked up your town and while it is small-ish (similar size to the town I actually live in) there is still stuff going on - the M. Moggers Pub has a monthly meet up - although no date for Decembers has been revealed (and sadly you might not just be able to go to the pub and ask as meets are often discreet)  Indiana in general also has quite a lot going on.

If you need help - try googling 'find a munch' and see what's nearby :)