Neglect play

MaoButters

Posted

I recently realized I reeeaallly enjoy neglect play an was hoping to get some ideas for more experienced people/ how did you get into it?

I like the anticipation and the build up of it, for example I came to this realization the other day when after fooling around with my partner he handed my a molded vibrator, one that doesn't slip out, and told me to put it in myself, turn it on and go to sleep. He left me alone the whole night with it in me and it worked me up so much I could hardly sleep. He rewarded me in the morning before he left for work for being a good girl and keeping it in.

Posted

Neglect play is fun once trust is there, I once had the chance to neglect someone, she stood naked between two trees then tied there, blindfold put on which got her going, but it was the earplugs put in which did the trick, before putting the second one in, whilst caressing her breast I simply whispered I have to go now, as I walked away I could here her begging for me to stay, I sat watching her for five or six minutes, as breaths of wind made her twitch, though it was the odd insect landing made her really squirm and whimper, 

Posted

It's funny how the mind works though, it was only for about 10mins, but she was convinced it had been about an hour, I have wondered how she would of felt if it was for that long,🤔🤔

Posted
5 hours ago, quietlysure said:

Neglect play is fun once trust is there, I once had the chance to neglect someone, she stood naked between two trees then tied there, blindfold put on which got her going, but it was the earplugs put in which did the trick, before putting the second one in, whilst caressing her breast I simply whispered I have to go now, as I walked away I could here her begging for me to stay, I sat watching her for five or six minutes, as breaths of wind made her twitch, though it was the odd insect landing made her really squirm and whimper, 

Well Played!  For someone who claims to be unsure about body language, you pulled this one off like a real pro.

56 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

It's funny how the mind works though, it was only for about 10mins, but she was convinced it had been about an hour, I have wondered how she would of felt if it was for that long,

And 30 minutes will seem like an entire afternoon.

Posted

One offs, and talking online for quite a while, then meeting for a coffee a few times, online anyone interested seem more likely to make it clear when chatting 

Posted

I'm attracted to the sexual anticipation so I wouldn't really like to do it without some sort of stimulus. Being ordered to not climax until he says I can and then he just ignores me while I struggle to contain myself. I actually like it more if he's still there but just carrying on with his own tasks. 

Posted

Female chastity belt with a dildo insertable is something that I’ve used in the past and had a sub wear out in public whilst we went for a meal. From memory it was also whilst she was on denial for a number of days too.