Incredibly lonely when in littlespace

Ma****

Posted
When I'm in littlespace I feel so alone and just need to cry. It hurts so much that I need to disconnect and move into adultspace. But then I feel the weight of life on my shoulders again.

Is this normal?
Posted
From what I've seen from my past Littles yes it is normal often little space is an escape from the weight
Posted
10 hours ago, magenta_269 said:

When I'm in littlespace I feel so alone and just need to cry. It hurts so much that I need to disconnect and move into adultspace. But then I feel the weight of life on my shoulders again.

Is this normal?

I don't know about little space but i relate to the need to cry. For me it's a release of emotion, of adrenaline. I have yet to fully give into it, that will probably change very soon, but each time i go there i get rid of my negative feelings tear by tear and breath by breath, just ride it out.

Talk to your daddy x

Posted

If you are in little space you shouldn’t feel alone as someone should be with you at that time? Unless you are in an online relationship? 

Posted

You can be in a crowd of people and still feel alone. 

Posted
21 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

You can be in a crowd of people and still feel alone. 

I meant Dom/Daddy etc... obviously. 

Posted

Thanks for the replies lovelies, you've made me feel less alone. I don't have a daddy yet, I think this is why.

A lot of my emotional needs just arent met at all and all I want to do is cry. Often the loneliness turns into grief. It feels like a family member has died. 😢

I love you all 🥰 xx

Posted
Just now, magenta_269 said:

Thanks for the replies lovelies, you've made me feel less alone. I don't have a daddy yet, I think this is why.

A lot of my emotional needs just arent met at all and all I want to do is cry. Often the loneliness turns into grief. It feels like a family member has died. 😢

I love you all 🥰 xx

It is grief, that's why.

You're grieving over something that is missing in your life.

I'd say go ahead and cry. Let it out but don't wallow in it. Then dry your eyes and look ahead. Who knows, you could meet someone tomorrow.... there is always hope x

Posted
I stay in little space full time, I do take a few blows, but I am pretty good at disassociating. when young, it took me about five seconds to set up the dodge, now it just kicks right in.
Posted
I got to find a way cause this ain't working for me, I think it is little to little all adult age of course, where we could probably just run a mom and pop or sis and bro roleplay 24/7, Or just work in some clever never seen role changes. yes, do quick role swaps out the front door. this provides insulation between the little and big worlds, and you can do all this with just two people, who needs 4. hahaha
Posted
On 12/14/2019 at 10:54 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Still the same principle.

not sure what you are playing here ? just to contradicted me for fun!

if you feel alone with your Dom then you need to find a new one! As it's his role, responsibility for to feel cared, loved, cherished when you are with him, if you don't feel that there is something wrong. 

I had diverse type of subs and when they are with me , cuddled in my arms I could feel they mind saying " I am safe and happy right there", not alone!!!

Posted
16 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

not sure what you are playing here ? just to contradicted me for fun!

if you feel alone with your Dom then you need to find a new one! As it's his role, responsibility for to feel cared, loved, cherished when you are with him, if you don't feel that there is something wrong. 

I had diverse type of subs and when they are with me , cuddled in my arms I could feel they mind saying " I am safe and happy right there", not alone!!!

She wasn't with her Dom. She hasn't got one, that's the point.

I'm not contradicting you for "fun" I just have a different opinion to you.

Posted
14 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

She wasn't with her Dom. She hasn't got one, that's the point.

I'm not contradicting you for "fun" I just have a different opinion to you.

I can read she doesn't have one....I quote you stating being alone within crowd or with  a Dom is the same ? explain me then, I am curious to know your opinion on that 

Posted

Being lonely has nothing to do with who you're with sometimes, that's all.

And, for the record I don't think it's wrong to have different opinions as long you're civil x

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

We can all feel lonely in a crowded room or elsewhere, for instance I'm single, live with my mum, I have problems meeting new people due to shyness particularly meeting new people, going to places I don't know, yet a lot just say well you've got your mum, not understanding I am still alone, loneliness can manifest itself when you haven't got like minded people around you, not just in a kink sense either, Past experiences with "friends" means it takes a lot to trust people, and no, it isn't as simple as going out and meeting new people, I can only imagine that these feelings are magnified if you're a little, and I will add the littles I've chatted with have all been lovely, and dare I say stronger than me 🤪

Posted (edited)

But the important thing here is to let littles like MagickalMagnenta know they aren't alone and people here will chat and make them feel less alone 😊

Edited by quietlysure
Left out know they ,so corrected it
Posted
You don't have to be a little to feel lonely...
Posted

No you don't, I know, I'm one who does often 

Posted (edited)

Pretty much agree with the loneliness thing......  it can be very much a state of mind and being and a part of a persons persona....

There are ways to address it - takes a bit of looking inwards, discovering and understanding and awareness of yourself.

I'd happily chat further if you like - does go on a bit (that conversation!!)  - also you are doing it already by asking for advice and creating the conversation here..

Sport worked (to a degree)  for me.... taking up a sport, that got me our regular, physical activity has a 'positive' affect on the body and mind - now a member of 2 clubs / people i am comfortable to mix with on a regular basis.

Edited by callipygian
to make an edit ;)
Posted
Yes im a little very lonly as not many caregivers or daddies about who on ur same wavelenth as you