No support

Posted

i would like to know why there is no support. I contacted them 2 days ago and had nothing happen, and no reply from them it is a total shambles and doesn't make this place worth any kind of paid membership. Does anyone else have this problem?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I usually have had good experiences with them. Try to post your issue here, then people in the community might be able to help

Posted
They will get back to you, maybe not as quick as it should be but they normally do , unfortunately you just have to wait
Posted

Hi Chiana, sorry you haven't had a response from the support team yet. If you want to private message me and I will help in any way I can and point you in the right direction. Thanks!

Posted

I attempted to recommend a friend using the sites recommend a friend function. But nothing. The site says I get points for doing so, so why is the site not contacting my recommended friend? Its a shame the site puts so much effort in getting people to pay but not to support those that use the site. Its no wonder people don't want to pay for it.

Posted
I wouldn’t want to pay to be on here that’s for sure
Posted
On 12/19/2019 at 12:56 AM, Chiana said:

i would like to know why there is no support. I contacted them 2 days ago and had nothing happen, and no reply from them it is a total shambles and doesn't make this place worth any kind of paid membership. Does anyone else have this problem?

Post the problem here, we had to in order to get a resolution.

1 hour ago, Nigel1 said:

I wouldn’t want to pay to be on here that’s for sure

We were going to, but changed our minds due to the tech issues and now there's a 'one rule for some, a different rule for others' thing going on as well.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I keep trying to buy membership, unfortunately after I click on the green button nothing happens and there seems no way to contact support team,  they've sent me messages but they don't accept replies-anyone else had this and how was it solved please?

Posted
3 hours ago, Kymi said:

I keep trying to buy membership, unfortunately after I click on the green button nothing happens and there seems no way to contact support team,  they've sent me messages but they don't accept replies-anyone else had this and how was it solved please?

With the current situation less staff also it’s week end so nobody in offices. Try again on Monday 

Posted
2 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

With the current situation less staff also it’s week end so nobody in offices. Try again on Monday 

doh, of course it is, right that settles it blonde hair dye for me

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

doh, of course it is, right that settles it blonde hair dye for me

Good 😂😂

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Vandalslut
Posted
49 minutes ago, Curvy-cat said:

How come I had a verified account, but because I wouldn't send someone photos on Kik he reports it as fake and I can no longer log on.

the reason I know why is because he told me the account had been taken down saying he know I was fake, how can a verified account be fake 

I've had no notification, it seems unfair, that I've had to set up a new account and start again from scratch, but I've now lost all confidence with the site 

There's always idiots like that, taking petty revenge. It is unfair, the manners of those in this site who are meant to be running it leave a lot to be desired. If you have people demanding you do something that you're unwilling to do, take a screen shot so you can prove they're reporting you only because they didn't get what they want.  Hope that helps.

FETMOD-TF
Posted
1 minute ago, Curvy-cat said:

I've had to make this account, I have reported and sent kik screenshots, but because I had to go on his account to report it, he has now messaged this account saying welcome back, so he could report this 1 as well now

id like the original 1 back as a lot if time and effort had gone into it 

I am sorry to hear this happened to you.  Could you please raise a ticket through Help Desk so they can look into the issue.  When raising the ticket, can you please include your original User name, as this will allow them to look into it properly. Thank you 

FETMOD-TF
Posted
1 minute ago, Curvy-cat said:

I have raised a ticket with screen shots off him saying that my account will be taken down 

Thank you for raising the ticket.  Support will contact you in reply to your ticket once investigated.