Self Bondage..

Posted

Hi...I bought...what can be best described as a metal tube....two sections....with a closed hook on either end...Fill it with water...put in the Freezer....lock yourself into your favourite...situation..and wait for the ice to melt...so that you can release yourself....Wait time can be anything from a couple of hours to six to 8 hours...Have not plucked up the courage...to try it....has anyone tried it or something similar...!

Posted

Had to check that one on the internet......looks like the bondage rope/cable is held by the ice and stays locked until the ice in the tube melts enough to lose grip on the bondage rope/cable.

I'd test this first to be safe....if the principle is right, then just pull at both ends every 20/30 mins until the ice lock gives way....at least you'll know what to expect (how long) and that the ice lock works.

Basically anything to do with bondage needs to practice and testing....so you don't lose circulation in body parts.

Recommend that you just play with it few times, until you feel comfortable that it works and how it works.

Love to see a pic of your new toy to confirm and what the result will be.

Posted

Hi there again.

Found the the "ICE LOCK Stainless steel self bondage  Time Release Lock", it meets the description that you gave.

Looks like a interesting Toy and I'm a little fascinated now with automating bondage. Anyway, it looks quiet safe to play with. I still advise that you experiment with the lock first and then practice only with your wrist bound in front, so that you can do other things or at least able to place the lock in warm water to release the lock.

I might be repeating myself....guess it is the engineer in me that enjoys the new and researches the up and downs....safety first for your self and your partner......have fun and please IM/PM with the results.

Thank you for introducing this topic and toy.