Oral fetish

Posted
I know i do. Once I get going there is something about the smell and taste brings me to my primal state. If i go to long without giving cunnilingus it's like i go through withdrawl.
Posted
One of my biggest turn-on is getting oral
Posted
On 12/27/2019 at 5:22 AM, John619 said:

Who has one and why?  My biggest turn-on is giving great cunnilingus.  I like knowing I’m blowing her mind with oral pleasure.

I agree with you. When that is going on it is all about the other person. Turning yourself over to the moment. 

Posted
I deffently get turned on giving cunniling but I also get turned on when receiving oral from a woman that enjoys giving it too
Posted

When she’s just laying there enjoying it, that’s great, but when she runs her fingers through my hair, her heals into my shoulders, and even gets a bit rough... that’s the best.

Posted
I couldn’t agree more, nothing better than giving her great pleasure with my oral skills and being able to tease and please and hear and feel her pleasure growing and intensifying
Posted

I love giving and receiving. Something more deeper and meaning.

Posted
Oh hell yes, feeling her jolt and convulse while my mouth is still on her oh me oh my
Posted
I know, it is one of the best feelings in the world!!! Giving the woman pleasure, both licking up in her vagina and or in her butt.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

There is nothing better than exploring new ways to find a woman’s numerous different orgasms. Mixing them up so she moves from one to another feeling them rolling through her body. Making her toes tingle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted

It is incredible feeling, to be licked there.