Cum swallowing

Oldkinkster

Posted

I’m still pretty new here and still finding it difficult to navigate this site to find others with the same interests as me. 

I’m not sure how I developed one of my particular fetishes or why I even like it but I have become fascinated with the act of cum swallowing. I am particularly turned on when men or women instruct me to swallow my own cum. Would love to hear from others who share this fetish or like to make men swallow their own cum and/or enjoy watching. I have experienced being told to and watched a number of times and it’s a huge turn on for me. But I’ll admit, I haven’t met many people who are into it. I’m sure it’s not that uncommon, or is it.

VintageGlamdoll
Posted

I can imagine considering how taboo it is that's it's extremely thrilling for you.

Posted

Male likes being naked in front of a group of women dressed in high heals and made to JO.  Then made to eat his cum.

Posted
Oddly enough it was something I automatically started doing when I first discovered masturbating, it's not so much a turnon as it is what I'm used to, although I definitely do enjoy the taste.
Posted
Most definitely something to be celebrated. As yet I’ve only come across one sissy who refused to “clean up” and I made him taste it instead. So he didn’t get away with it. There is no better control or intimacy than instructing a man to swallow. Delicious 👄
Posted
As some have suggested, I do think it is the taboo nature of it that, at least in part, appeals to me. And also the exhibitionist side of me. For example, though I masturbate when alone, I never eat my own cum when doing that. It not only is not a turn on, I don’t even have the desire to. But if being told to, whether or not I am being watched at the time, it become a thrill for me. It’s much more of a pleasure for me to do it for someone in person, but even an instruction by phone and in a text message makes it exciting for me. Even at those times the other person is not present, the fact that they know what I am doing and when I am doing is very a important part of the pleasure I derive. The main point is, that if I am not doing it for someone in real time, whether they are present or not, it does not provide the pleasure I seek. Where I live, it seems very difficult to find individuals who are interested in helping me. Where I lived previously, it was quite easy to find them.
Posted
I get it. I wouldn’t expect anyone to do it just for fun although no reason why not. Technically that’s what we do every time we finish a guy off. Unless of course your a spitter and that’s a waste! You said your happy to do it without a person present so online is good too. Surely in the right setting you can find the right person to instruct you to clean up. That way it’s a win win. You can carry on looking in your area, maybe a slight travel further afield and your online friend keeps you running. Sweet! Would work for me. X
Posted

I am widening my search, thanks for the comments. I can see you do get it. BTW, I am not a spiter, I swallow. That goes for my own or someone else’s. I’m sure I will find some one eventually, I have in the past so why not now. I have been using other means, outside of this site. I’m just finding it difficult using this site. Maybe I’m just getting a little too old to learn new tricks. 

Posted
I’ve been there Oldkinkster, been directed to masturbate upside down and cum in own mouth (as well as self-pissing). Great if you have someone to masturbate you and make you swallow. You’re not alone!
Posted

It is an interesting question.

I love giving blowjobs, but it the beginning I wasn't interested in letting a guy cum in my mouth, never mind swallow. Some guys did hold my head when they were ready to have an orgasm, so I had no choice but to take the load. I kind of liked being ***d, but I still didn't swallow willingly. So learning about being a cocksucker was a progression.

One evening, I knelt and gave a guy a blowjob as he sat in a recliner. He is the kind of guy who takes a long time to cum, which was pleasure for me. Out of nowhere that evening I became ultra aroused. I wanted his cum so bad that I did every trick I knew to make him cum quickly. I had a need to swallow. I did and it was like first communion. After that I understood that the complete act ended when I swallowed. It was wonderful. It was like gaining freedom. It was the day I knew I was homosexual. I suppose subconsciously, my resistance to eating cum was a form of denial.

I love cum, what can I say.

Like a lot of guys I love masturbation. Recently, I developed an urge to eat my own cum and I did it. It was a mixed review, because I had to *** myself after an orgasm. I've eaten my cum a few times since and rubbed it on my face. A guy that tops me likes to watch me jack after he finishes. I think I might eat my cum in front of him. It could be hot.

Posted
I have known men who enjoy this. It's generally a submissive thing. Are you looking for someone to Dom/me you?
Posted

It took me a long time to swallow my first load from another cock had tried my own but always spat it out . My first load just happened was with 2 other guys one sucking the other while I watched i just wanted to join in so took the cock and started sucking him as he sucked the other guy before I knew it his load was in my mouth and down my throat . I ended up taking the 2nd guy as well . So from never having  swallowed i had swallowed 2 loads that day. Now I can't get enough of it . Always swallow my own load now when im allowed to masturbate.  

Posted
7 hours ago, Shamlok said:

It took me a long time to swallow my first load from another cock had tried my own but always spat it out . My first load just happened was with 2 other guys one sucking the other while I watched i just wanted to join in so took the cock and started sucking him as he sucked the other guy before I knew it his load was in my mouth and down my throat . I ended up taking the 2nd guy as well . So from never having  swallowed i had swallowed 2 loads that day. Now I can't get enough of it . Always swallow my own load now when im allowed to masturbate.  

I hope your being good sub, no cheating on that front.

Posted
12 hours ago, wilkie said:

I hope your being good sub, no cheating on that front.

Yes Sir only masturbating when you have given me permission to. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/29/2019 at 11:21 AM, Aimil2019 said:

Most definitely something to be celebrated. As yet I’ve only come across one sissy who refused to “clean up” and I made him taste it instead. So he didn’t get away with it. There is no better control or intimacy than instructing a man to swallow. Delicious 👄

Sounds fun

Posted
On 12/29/2019 at 7:44 PM, Aimil2019 said:

I get it. I wouldn’t expect anyone to do it just for fun although no reason why not. Technically that’s what we do every time we finish a guy off. Unless of course your a spitter and that’s a waste! You said your happy to do it without a person present so online is good too. Surely in the right setting you can find the right person to instruct you to clean up. That way it’s a win win. You can carry on looking in your area, maybe a slight travel further afield and your online friend keeps you running. Sweet! Would work for me. X

love to try the online bit with you Aimil2019