Short hair

Si****

Posted

I love running my fingers through short hair (head) on a woman. Anyone else like it? And is there a term used for such a thing?

Posted
I love it too... especially undercuts. Would love to know if there is a term for further search.
Posted

I prefer long hair to pull and grab hard 

Posted (edited)

As long as you pull close to the skin, it hurts less and doesn't damage the hair. Being careful to do it carefully without any sudden jolts to the persons neck. I like pulling hair to move and control the person but softly running my fingers through it really gets me going.

Edited by Hotplay
Posted

I have short hair now cause my husband liked it long and i was pissed one day and wanted to punish him. Maybe thats why he dosent want me in the overwhelming way i want him. Sucks to want something so bad right? Never thought sex would be better than ***?? Guess since im almost fourty ive had my party fun now its time to prepare for death by sex. But with who?? Probably myself.

Posted
On 1/8/2020 at 1:05 PM, mistress_jessie said:

You have a very nice hair fantasy

Thank you. I have to resist touching random strangers in the street. Lol I should have become a hair dresser. Hahaha

Posted
I love short hair on women I think it's underrated!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have short hair and I love it I think that short hair on a female screams confidence......super hot!!

Posted

I have short hair and I see it as it's long enough for a Dom can grab but short enough to not be in the way.