Leap frogging...

Submissiveman2u

Submissiveman2u
Posted

Is it just me hopping from fetish to fetish or is it a natural occurance. What i mean by this is, one month i love smoking fetish, the next am into chains, then maybe degridation. I like most fetishes but only concentrate on one at a time, my latest being those, wet look sexy leggings. 

Posted

but what if you were bound in chains while someone smokes?!

Submissiveman2u
Posted
25 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think i would be in my element.. 

Posted
Do you ever go back to any fetish after leaving it, or is it always one and done? If you go back to them (even after long breaks) that only means you like some variety in your kinks... nobody objects to switches changing from dominant to submissive and vice versa, ditto bisexuals moving from gay to straight and vice versa. Why should anyone be upset if your kinks change? As long as you are honest and keep an open conversation going, I would not have any problems with it (hypothetically, if we were in a relationship, and you kept me informed, if the time came that we were incompatible I would offer to end the relationship on good terms and stay friendly, rather than anything else)
Posted

sound like you suffer from some sort of addiction syndrome 

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

...while wearing wet look sexy leggings?

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

11 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

...while wearing wet look sexy leggings?

...and they degraded you? 

Posted
5 minutes ago, smokerjim said:

:clapping:;)

• 8 months later...
Ms_Multifaceted
Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2020 at 10:33 PM, smokerjim said:

With patent leather high heels on, and long sharp nails... I mean there are so many fetishes that work perfectly together, no need to be limited to only one at a time, maybe you just have a different favourite as your mood and focus changes?

What's your current favourite?

Edited by LadyL
Forgot to add a question.
Posted
On 1/5/2020 at 10:33 PM, smokerjim said:

While actually leapfrogging you? 🤣