Eproctophilia experience anyone?

Posted

I'm pretty new to the bdsm scene, and would like to know if anyone has had any experience with eproctophilia (fart fetishism)? 

eproctophilia seems pretty uncommon, but if anyone has experience with it then I'd find any advice on exploring it very valuable. Mostly about how you've discussed it and experimented with it with partners.

In my case I'm hooked on the idea of a femdom doing it to me as a sub, using her ass and gas to dominate my face. For some reason that just turns me on lol. So far I've yet to meet anyone that has experience with this, so if anyone does I'd really appreciate it!

Posted
A woman did fart in my face recently while I was kissing her-- but we both just laughed (and I held my breath for a few seconds). No spray involved, and it just meant she was very relaxed? Or maybe she was expressing her interest in getting filled up down there?
Posted

Hello! There are more people into fart fetishism/ eproctophilia than you might think... you are sure to find like-minded kinksters like you here and head over to our kinks and fetishes section to connect with others and read up on your fetish ;)

eproctophilia/fart fetish