Lipstick

Posted

Hi, I am new to this site so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I have a huge lipstick fetish, both for seeing people wearing it or wearing it myself, it's a huge turn on for me.

Anyone else?

I would love to talk to, or even meet, similar minded people :-)

Posted

Welcome to fetish.com and the forum!  I've moved your post the more relevant section of our forum, so don't worry. If you have any questions or need any help just let me know :)

Posted (edited)

Although I am not actually a big fan of women's make up or women who wear a lot of make-up, as I believe most women look better without it; a good shade of lipstick from time to time can really compliment a look and highlight a pair of luscious lips very well .It's a lovely sight to see that lipstick left smudged on your own cheeks, lips or cock.

Edited by Robustlove
spelling
Posted

Yes i love lipstick it makes me feel very girley i love bright pink lippie and if i get kissed etc it turns me on it makes me feel very horney mmmmm xxx

Posted
Being totally honest, I have a thing for women wearing red lipstick. For me it's a symbol of lust and confidence. I love seeing lipstick marks on my body too, showing all the places she's places her lips!
Posted

I dont wear much makeup but red lippy is my go to. I love wearing it, kissing with it and seeing it smudged all over my own and my partner's lips.  

Posted

Yes i like bright red lippy and i. Love having it on my lips when i kiss mmmm xxx

• 1 year later...
Posted

Any dvds wear women are ***d to wear makeup . It's my fetish too