Hand fetish - anyone else?

hannah619

Posted

I don't know I just have a thing for hands like big hands? I'm not alone I hope :smiley:

bondageman516
Posted
Hands round your mouth
JeremyB90
Posted
I have big hands email me if you want to see
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
PreciousMynx
Posted

Hands are the first thing that I look at and they can tell a story of a lifetime. I have such a hand fetish! 

Posted

Hands are a huge turn on. I'm with you! ?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love being ***d by a woman, that is a huge turn on indeed. or just to get my mouth covered and being told to shut up, mmmm ♡♡♡

• 9 months later...
Posted

Yes I have a hand fetish for female hands!

• 6 months later...
Posted

I guess my name makes it obvious. I love hands! I have been into hands ever since I was a ***. Big hands especially, probably because of their crushing power! I love how inescapable and manipulative the hand is compared to other parts of the body. I am always studying people's hands and especially enjoy seeing people SWAT flies and such with their hands. Anyway, it's one of my favorite subjects, so obviously you are not alone! Hit me up sometime, would love to talk.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I have a kink for holding hands very delicately with just tips of fingers first and then slowly interlinking. All whilst staring into the other person’s eyes. All done really slowly and quietly.  Then just holding in that position.

Imagine maybe 2 slaves who have been allowed some freedom and who find each other but can’t go any further than hand holding and gazing, exploring the sensation of the touch. 

The electricity of that first touch and the intimacy and vulnerability of the gazing and the reassurance of the interlinking - makes me dizzy thinking about it!

• 7 months later...
Posted

I have sort of hand fetish. Love when a woman has elegant hands with long fingers and when she wears rings on them.

• 5 months later...
Dino-66-1561
Posted

I love thin well defined women's hands, this turns me on. I just Love beautiful hands.