Caregiver/little relationship

Posted

To those into caregiver/little kink. How does your relationship work?

I play with a "half-little", meaning that she's a normal sub too. When she plays a little, I treat her like an actual child. Without any sexual reference. We do sex stuff only when she's "adult".

Posted
I know it's difficult for others to understand DD/lg , but for myself it has very little to do with being a child it's more a feeling that gets invoked when being spoken to in a certain way. I don't have a switch that gets turned on and off and I don't really have a ' little space' as such it's just an integral part of me. I certainly don't imagine I'm a child at any time and I can't speak for D but I'm quite sure he doesn't imagine I'm a child either. In every other respects I'm very similar to other sub types .
Posted
2 hours ago, Nerdycat said:

I know it's difficult for others to understand DD/lg , but for myself it has very little to do with being a child it's more a feeling that gets invoked when being spoken to in a certain way. I don't have a switch that gets turned on and off and I don't really have a ' little space' as such it's just an integral part of me. I certainly don't imagine I'm a child at any time and I can't speak for D but I'm quite sure he doesn't imagine I'm a child either. In every other respects I'm very similar to other sub types .

Well, my friend sometimes likes to be treated like a child as a form of relaxation and gaining affection from me. She loves cuddling.

Posted
On 1/16/2020 at 4:13 AM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

To those into caregiver/little kink. How does your relationship work?

I play with a "half-little", meaning that she's a normal sub too. When she plays a little, I treat her like an actual child. Without any sexual reference. We do sex stuff only when she's "adult".

Sounds to me this little girl needs her ass paddled but Hard like black & blue !! Naughty little bitch !! 

Posted

Just Strip Her Down & Blister Her Bare Bottom !! NOW !!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a little space that i sometimes go into, mainly after particularly stressful days or when i need to relax. My Daddy makes decisions for me, or gives me limited choices to pick from, as well as discipline me if I need it. But we only get sexual when I'm in that kind of headspace if I initiate it first. It sounds a bit odd, but when I'm in my little space my Daddy knows I need to calm down before I'm comfortable doing anything, and the easiest way for me to communicate that I'm ready to move on to something more sexual is by approaching him first, though how I do it varies a lot. 

• 1 month later...
LittleLayla69
Posted

That's similar to me when. I'm in my little space I just want my blankie and my teddy or to color and watch my favorite movies. I like to be read to in order to relax. Once I calm down. Things can heat up quickly. 

Posted

I love littles i have a little friend who calls my aunty and i call him nephew and treat him as a little. I have little friends who i chat to every day.

But i can not get my head around people who have sex with there little when there little. Apparently when i said i thought it was sick and wrong i got my head ripped off. Only one person actually asked me why i was so against little sex and i said as a child abues survivor it freaked me out alot . they actually took time and we spoke about it. They actually understood were i was coming from .  Im not kink shamming at all i just don't think its right. But to each there own. Im allowed my opinion. Its like I've been told my kink is sick and twisted and wrong. I said ty for your opinion and changed the subject. Yes to some my kink is weird but I'm fine with it

LittleLayla69
Posted

I respect your opinion and at first I'd only have sex with my daddy when I'm big but once I stopped seeing it as a litteral child and a ***r and just an adult with a younger mindset and 2 consenting adults it didn't freak me out anymore. You may never see it that way. But first a little has to really trust there Daddy to allow him to touch them in that way. I love playing naughty games with daddy but only when I'm in that mindset and a good daddy respects that.

Posted
2 hours ago, LittleLayla69 said:

I respect your opinion and at first I'd only have sex with my daddy when I'm big but once I stopped seeing it as a litteral child and a ***r and just an adult with a younger mindset and 2 consenting adults it didn't freak me out anymore. You may never see it that way. But first a little has to really trust there Daddy to allow him to touch them in that way. I love playing naughty games with daddy but only when I'm in that mindset and a good daddy respects that.

I'm aware that some people have no problem with sexual activities in the little role.

However, I'm very imagination-oriented, and I always see roles before an actual appearance. So, someone who acts childish seems like an actual child to me. But in case of an adult baby (an adult treated like a child by another person), it's fine for me, since the person is just treated like a child, not pretending to be one.

Also, a little fact about me: Being called "daddy" actually puts me in a parental mindset with no sexuality.

• 4 months later...
Posted

Hello Ladies. Experienced Daddy here.