My first play with Sir!!!

li****

Posted

How it should happen!!

I'm sitting on my sofa waiting patiently, chewing my nails but knowing this time the feeling in my stomach is one of excitement. My phone vibrates and the screen lights up I smile seeing his name on my screen. I reach for my phone and tap the green button to answer. 'Hello' I say. I hear his voice on the other end, 'Hi kitten I'm here'. 'I'll come down and meet you' I get up from the sofa and start walking towards the door, 'Only if you're sure' he says. 'Yes I'm sure I'll see you in a bit', 'Ok kitten' he says as he hangs up. I grab my keys I head down the stairs that lead outside of my flat and walk out to where he is I see him getting his bags out the car, he looks up at me and we both smile at each other. 'Hi baby!' he smiles at me putting the bag to the floor he holds his arms out to me, I instantly put my arms up back and reach for him. We embrace and we kiss and I instantly know this is right I've got those butterfly feelings in my tummy. After helping him with his bags we head on up to my flat, as we puts his bags on my bedroom floor I look at him and know that this time it's different it feels right!!! 'Was your journey ok?', 'Yes baby thank you!' he looks up at me smiling. 'Shall we go sit down in the living room? ' I say as he moves around my bedroom putting his bags all together so they are out of the way 'yes please baby'  As we sit and chat for ages laughing, joking, he already knows all about what happened to me in my past as we've been chatting for months getting to know each other. He then says 'Are you ready? Shall we head in to the bedroom?' I look up at him but I feel no *** at all this time 'Yes please' I say. He takes my hand in his and leads me to the bedroom. He places me at the foot of the bed 'Remember your safe words baby?'. 'Yes Sir' I say, he looks at me and smiles he was waiting for those two words to be said but wanted me to say them in my own time, I look up at him and smile back warmly. 'Now remember you can stop at any time, I'm going to talk to you all the way through this, what I'm going to be using and showing you also'. I nod 'Thank you Sir', he walks over to me and as he runs his hands up and down my arms it makes me feel calm and know he doesn't want to start till I'm ready. 'You ready baby' he says to me looking in my eyes. 'I'm ready Sir', I say looking back at him. 'I'm now going to start taking your clothes off kitten' as I feel his hands taking off my clothes one by one till I'm left naked at the foot of my bed. 'You comfortable?' again he runs his hands up and down my arms. 'Yes Sir I'm comfortable thank you'. 'Lets get you on the bed then baby', I get on my hands and knees and again I feel his hands on me but this time he's running them all over my body my arms, legs and back. He talks me through everything that he will be using, first it's his hands the feel of them running up and down my backside from the slight smacks to the harder spanks he never pushes past my limit. Then he shows me the crop which he uses lightly on my backside. 'You ok kitten?' 'Yes Sir' he then switches from different toys back to his hands every now and again, but in-between he'll run his hands over my body just to make sure I'm ok and keeping calm. But then he shows me what he's gonna be using next and my eyes widen as I see it's a paddle!! 'It's ok baby, just remember you can stop at any time ok?' 'Yes Sir' i say to him, he runs the paddle over my backside and slightly taps to begin with, I know instantly I have nothing to ***. He then taps a bit harder, then again he run his hands over my backside but all of a sudden he stops!! 'Kitten?' 'Yes Sir?' 'How are you feeling?' he asks me, I look him in the eyes 'Sir I'm ok' he nods his head as if to say I know but he just wanted to hear me say it out loud. He then says 'Right kitten I'm gonna hit a bit harder ok but remember safe word if you need it??' 'Of course Sir I remember thank you'. He hits me harder but I know in myself I won't even mark like I did last time, he hits me again I feel his hand graze across where he just hit me. He uses the paddle a few more times a little bit harder every time but I don't even flitch cause I know this is isn't like last time at all. After he stops the play knowing he's pushed me as far as I can go for now, he tells me to lie on my front, he then runs his hands all over my body I then feel a cold sensation on my backside, I jump 'oh what's that'?? He giggles 'Its just a lotion kitten to help soothe buttkins'!!!! I laugh not only at the cold feeling but the nickname we have come up with for my bottom, he rubs it in carefully 'You won't even mark kitten you do have a nice pink tint but you certainly won't bruise'. He then tells me 'Get comfortable however you like kitten'!! So as I move from my front on to my side he comes round to me and moves in next to me on the bed. As his arms come round me and he pulls me to him, we talk for ages about our play, we chat about everything from the toys used to how did I feel about the paddle! In between our chatting and laughing he feeds me chocolate which helps with the aftercare. I then feel his fingertips run up and down my arms, as I start to drift off to sleep I know that this is how it should be!!!!! 

Posted
That first session will always be special kitten. You were so brave, I knew how nervous you were and talked you through everything. We’ve slowly built the play to the point we are at now. As your confidence grows so do your levels. I’m incredibly proud of you xxx
Posted
1 minute ago, Liam52 said:

That first session will always be special kitten. You were so brave, I knew how nervous you were and talked you through everything. We’ve slowly built the play to the point we are at now. As your confidence grows so do your levels. I’m incredibly proud of you xxx

Every session we have is always special Sir but yes our first will always stay with me. You were amazing with me Sir and showed me how a play should be done. Thank you so much Sir 💜💜💙

Posted

I've been waiting for this instalment. It is again beautifully written and a very nice read. 

Your first play sounds perfect as it always should be despite the nerves. You are both such a perfect match in everyway

Posted
The first post. Upsetting,hard to read,honest,brutal but a brave warning to the young,naive,impressionable.Then the debate and kind words in response,again subtle warnings and words of advice within those messages. Now this. An example of how not just a "Dom" but how a "man"should behave.A man's first duty above all is to care,nurture,protect.The setting matters not,these should be the core values of any decent man Thank you for that lil.Great to read and so uplifting after the darkness of the first post 😊
Posted

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊♥️xxx

Posted
9 minutes ago, BladeGuy said:

I've been waiting for this instalment. It is again beautifully written and a very nice read. 

Your first play sounds perfect as it always should be despite the nerves. You are both such a perfect match in everyway

Aw thank you blade!!!! I had those nervous butterfly feelings but knew right from the start it was going to be special.💜

Posted
1 minute ago, Donnykinkster said:

The first post. Upsetting,hard to read,honest,brutal but a brave warning to the young,naive,impressionable.Then the debate and kind words in response,again subtle warnings and words of advice within those messages. Now this. An example of how not just a "Dom" but how a "man"should behave.A man's first duty above all is to care,nurture,protect.The setting matters not,these should be the core values of any decent man Thank you for that lil.Great to read and so uplifting after the darkness of the first post 😊

Thank you yes I wanted to flip it after the first post like you say which was dark and upsetting to this which to me will always be special. I agree with every Dom/me should have all those qualities within them. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊♥️xxx

💜💙🖤🧡💚♥️💜💚💙🖤💜♥️💙💚💙😊😊😊😘

Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

💜💙🖤🧡💚♥️💜💚💙🖤💜♥️💙💚💙😊😊😊😘

I just couldn’t think of anything else to say as I was grinning so hard ♥️❤️♥️Xxx

Posted
2 hours ago, Scuba_fetishist said:

Lovely Monster, 😘😘xx

Thank you scuba 💙

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

I just couldn’t think of anything else to say as I was grinning so hard ♥️❤️♥️Xxx

Aw thank you Polly 💚♥️💜

Posted

I am spoilt plus, even more beautiful the 2nd read, through........ thank you again for sharing with me 😁💖💖💖

Posted

Very well written .. And a much better situation .. 

Posted

Now that was good, and how things should be, well done, to both of you.

Posted
6 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I am spoilt plus, even more beautiful the 2nd read, through........ thank you again for sharing with me 😁💖💖💖

Thank you my beautiful friend, thank you for letting me share it with you first 💜♥️

Posted
4 hours ago, CaveBear said:

Very well written .. And a much better situation .. 

Thank you cave 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, xxxxgie said:

Loving it very much

Thank you.

Posted
34 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Now that was good, and how things should be, well done, to both of you.

Yes it's definitely how things should be thank you wilkie