Foot Fetish Experiences and anecdotes

Gavlaaa

Posted

Do you have  foot fetish experiences or stories you would like to share? I and many others would love to hear your foot fetish experience. 

Posted

I've always had a foot fetish for as long as I remember.  The first foot fetish experience I remember was Back then when I was younger, I used to play with my aunties feet a lot, pretend I'm a doctor and say I just here to make her feet good because there's something wrong with it. Well my aunty at the time so this as something that I'm just doing for fun as a kid.

But as i got older, i started being more aware of how weird something like this might be so of course i wasn't very open about my foot fetish experiences any more and over the years I've now become shy. Having done research, i was able to find out that many people have foot fetishes and its not just me.

This now makes me see the foot fetish experience in a different way, even though I haven't been able to admit my foot fetish just like that, I have been able to tell 2 of my best friends I have a foot fetish, and one of them lets me give her foot massages especially when we have blazed a bit and we are high as hell, just makes the whole experience a lot better. Of course she doesn't let me do more than just the foot massage.

I'd love more foot fetish experiences. Anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

For me my foot fetish experiences are different than everything I've read here...

Growing up I hated having my feet tickled.  I'd  kick out and scream.  The adults found it funny so would carry on, thinking I was exceptional ticklish. For me it was horrible just horrible.  In the end I learnt to endure it and was just blank until it passed.  Then it stopped.  

Late ***s, at local swimming bath and started massaging my feet as I have always done.  My fingers  expertly darting between each toe I was getting a strange feeling.  This confused me. So I said cheers and knelt on my feet then joined back in the conversation. Not that playing with my toes arouses me, goodness that would be something, but yes it felt good, a different type of good. I didn't expect this foot fetish experience at all. 

Years after that.  If I liked someone I'd say my feet hurt they need a massage then plonk them in their lap. 

If I went round a friends and their dog tried to lick my feet I would shout and scream.  I hated it. I actually felt sick.  Some places you go you know to keep your feet covered.  As I've got older I've actually said to people I love my feet being licked .... then I have been laughed at, but that made me laugh too and I've been known to go into extremely details about how I like my feet to be treated.  It' shocking how people say it is disgusting when I honesty don't see it as a fetish but the allegedly norm. 

I've had relationships where I'm not 100% sure if they truly did like feet. Or were just trying to get into my good books? But ejoyed the foot fetish experiences anyway.

So I happened across this site today and thought why not. I've tried the majority of social sites.... let' find one where I'm 100% sure my feet will be worshipped. 

I was on bondage.com about 15/20 years ago?? Not sure of dates???  Then it was more of a dominant role for me. I believe I still did not fully understand about my feet at that time and how much of a turn on it was.

Someone recently asked me if I could cum whilst having just my feet played with.  My reply was simple. ... let's  practice until I do!  I haven't to date but that's not going to stop me, I'd love that food fetish experience. 

Posted

Wow I've never known a woman to be into foot fetish experiences nearly as much as me!

Posted
On 11/22/2017 at 12:29 AM, Sole_Fantasy said:

For me it's different than everything I've read here...

Growing up I hated having my feet tickled.  I'd  kick out and scream.  The adults found it funny so would carry on, thinking I was exceptional ticklish. For me it was horrible just horrible.  In the end I learnt to endure it and was just blank until it passd.  Then it stopped.  

Late ***s, at local swimming bath and started massaging my feet as I have always done.  My finges  expertly darting between each toe I was getting a straneed feeling.  This confused me. So I said cheers and knelt on my feet then joined back in the conversation. Not that playing with my toes arouses me, goodness that would be something, but yes it felt good, a different type of good. 

Years after that.  If I liked someone I'd say my feet hurt they need a massage then plonk them in their lap. 

If I went round a friends and their dog tried to lick my feet I would shout and scream.  I hated it. I actually felt sick.  Some places you go you know to keep your feet covered.  As I've got older I've actually said to people I love my feet being licked .... then I have been laughed at, but that made me laugh too and I've been known to go into extremely details about how I like my feet to be treated.  It' shocking how people say it is disgusting when I honesty don't see it as a fetish but the allegedly norm. 

I'e had relationships where I'm not 100% sure if they truly did like feet. Or were just trying to get into my good books? 

So I happened across this site today and thought why not. I've tried the majority of social sites.... let' find one where I'm 100% sure my feet will be worshipped. 

I was on bondage.com about 15/20 years ago?? Not sure of dates???  Then it was more of a dominant role for me. I believe I still did not fully understand about my feet at that timevery and how much of a turn on it was.

Someone recently asked me if I could cum whilst having just my feet played with.  My reply was simple. ... let's  practice until I do!  I haven't to date but that's not going to stop me

Wow you sound like you could be the perfect woman to me xx Let's make foot fetish experiences together. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

my first foot fetish experience was in a hotel with a beautiful lady in her late 40s I was 21. we met for the day, had drinks and dinner and went back to the room. she had vintage stockings on and a bodycon dress. classy and sassy. fully fashioned stockings too.  in the room she called room service for champagne. we were on the bed her feet were in my lap. I took my trousers off and my her feet were on me. I was overwhelmed  by the goot fetish experience.it felt amazing. nylon toes and soles against my skin. she was talking to me erotically which was amazing.

then room service knocked. the waiter was a 30 years old male. he let himself in as they do. we didn't move. he was very embarrassed but very much enjoyed watching the stockings being removed slowly and then her bare feet begin massaging me. he stood for 45 seconds then left. a few minutes later we hear the door. but no one came in. then I saw a head peeking round the corner out of view. when I looked  again he had it in his hand playing and watching. when she ordered me to cream her feet right now we heard a groan and then the door close. I climaxed with her feet wrapped around. hardest and most messy orgasm I have had. she put her creamed foot to my mouth. and said I had better clean that up. yum yum. 

• 3 years later...
UnderUrDirtyBareSole
Posted
On 11/22/2017 at 12:29 AM, Sole_Fantasy said:

Someone recently asked me if I could cum whilst having just my feet played with.  My reply was simple. ... let's  practice until I do!  I haven't to date but that's not going to stop me.

I would absolutely love having a partner who enjoys having their feet worshiped to share foot fetish experiences with

• 1 year later...
Posted

When I was 15 years old my boyfriend tied me to his mom and dad’s four poster bed with neckties and he licked my feet and sucked my toes I have had fetish for feet getting my toes sucked and being tied up with Neck ties ever since my first foot fetish experience. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I've been into pretty female feet for as long as I can remember. My foot fetish experiences have been few. The first time I noticed liking women's feet I must have been between 3 and 5 years old. My mother and father were already divorced at the time, and whenever I'd visit my dad, his new wife (at the time) would make me sit at her feet by the dinner table in order to keep me from bothering  the grown ups and at the  same time  keep some form of adult supervision. I would take her shoes off anf rub/caress/tickle her feet and toes, but it only lasted for a year or so until she put a stop to it for reasons unknown to me.

I soon found out that people don't react well to guys with foot fetishes, so I started admiring pretty  female feet in secret. When I started school I was madly in love with my 1st grade teacher, and her gorgeous  feet, but knowing that people  consider foot fetishes weird, I had to admire them secretly and at a distance. My 2nd grade teacher's feet were prettier than any other feet I had ever seen before, and she regularly wore open toe high heel mules with ***ted toe nails. I felt that I just had to make some sort of a plan to get to touch those sexy feet without it being percieved as weird.

There was a custom amongst the little girls at the time to "tickle" the female teachers's legs. I saw a way in. When the teacher had us all sit on the carpet in front of the class to read us a story, I made sure that I sat right in front, and as one girl started on the one leg, I started on the other. I started at the ankle and stroked up to the knee, but going back down I moved my hands below her ankle just slightly, and on the upward stroke I didn't go quite up to her knee, moving lower and lower with every stroke until I was "tickling" from her ankle to her toes only, sometimes over the top, sometimes on the side. At times I got the shoe just slightly moved, at times she moved the shoe further down. And then the shoe dropped and her whole sexy foot was completely exposed and at my disposal. I got the distinct  impression that she liked it. What a fun foot fetish experience.This became a regular event, except that from the next time forward, it was only me doing any "tickling" and it was her feet, not her legs getting "tickled". And then it all stopped abruptly.

Out of the blue she suddenly started to wear sneakers all the time inside class. A few years later, when I was about 12 my stepdad's brother and *** in law were visiting us. Up until that moment I had never noticed her feet before, but at that moment barefoot, with red ***ted toe nails, her feet were irresistable and I had this insatiable craving. I just had to touch her feet somehow! So I decided to act as if I wanted to tickle her, only, there were no feathers around. I got a leaf and proceeded with my plan to "tickle" her, but in stead of shreiking, and pulling away, she let me know that she liked having her feet tickled, and mentioned something about my tickling her feet on our upcoming holiday.

When the holiday started , I ***d every second that she was not wearing shoes to "tickle" her feet, without being asked. I suppose  I overdid it a little because my uncle started getting  jealous, resulting in a big fight between them, and that put a stop to my fun for a few years. I had one more opportunity  to play with her feet many years later. She always liked it, I never asked permission, but I didn't want to cause trouble. My foot fetish experiences have had to be secret. 

• 3 weeks later...