Body art kink

Posted

I've recently started a virtual play with a transwoman/sissy who fantasizes about being modificated and transformed into a perfect woman.

I realized that I like the idea of body modification and transformation in an artistic way. I often call this play partner a "work of art", "my masterpiece", and things like that.

It's only imaginary, but I enjoy thinking and talking about that.

Is there an official name for this kind of kink, where you like to modify others, or you like being modified yourself?

Posted

I think you seem to be talking about a few different things at once.

So, yes - there are often those who indulge in assorted sissy or feminisation play where it is just a fantasy - but also those where it's a part of dysmorphia.  I've come across ladies who initially "role played" as part of their acceptance they were trans and wished to transition 

Gender Transformation is a common term.

But, there's also other forms of modification fantasies - there's someone I know who makes a lot of extreme medical fantasy clips in which she physically alters you; it's someone I filmed with and one of the clips we did was one where I did such a good job of licking her latex she was going to permanently alter my face so I was always ready to lick latex. 

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think you seem to be talking about a few different things at once.

So, yes - there are often those who indulge in assorted sissy or feminisation play where it is just a fantasy - but also those where it's a part of dysmorphia.  I've come across ladies who initially "role played" as part of their acceptance they were trans and wished to transition 

Gender Transformation is a common term.

But, there's also other forms of modification fantasies - there's someone I know who makes a lot of extreme medical fantasy clips in which she physically alters you; it's someone I filmed with and one of the clips we did was one where I did such a good job of licking her latex she was going to permanently alter my face so I was always ready to lick latex. 

Yeah, it certainly is a combination of more things. It's about body modification, and also designing said modifications and seeing them as a form of art.

Posted
Not da exact same but da basis of them being a doll/art/project sort of thing.