Intimacy of Adult breastfeeding

Rc****

Posted

Adult breastfeeding is a sort of role play where the lady feeds the male from her breasts. It can either be dry suckling if the lady does not have milk or wet suckling if the lady has milk. The bonding and affection will bring in more joy to the lady feeding and the male feels the care and affection. 

What do you enjoy about adult breastfeeding?

Posted

The closeness between two people plus I love having my nipples sucked on for ages to

Posted

Wish I could find a woman that's breastfeeding wow

Posted

Kezzd Thanks for looking at my posting. Probably if you were somewhere near, we would have definitely met and felt the intimacy. Cheers

Posted

I'm the same I love big nipples and it's a bonus if they lactate. I always wanted to know how girls can lactate when they are not pregnant? Anybody know how they do it .

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I’m not producing milk but enjoy role playing breast feeding. Love my nipples sucked hard and watching them do it

Posted
4 hours ago, Sayuri said:

I’m not producing milk but enjoy role playing breast feeding. Love my nipples sucked hard and watching them do it

Role playing of breast feeding is nice. I suppose it will be even more beautiful looking into the eyes of the lady and suckling her nipples. Affection and the spark , attraction in eyes are just wonderful to experience. Sayuri hope you try it out. If you were somewhere in Europe we would have tried it. Hope you find some one . :)

Posted
On 12/11/2017 at 3:28 PM, Johnnythemadmuffer said:

I'm the same I love big nipples and it's a bonus if they lactate. I always wanted to know how girls can lactate when they are not pregnant? Anybody know how they do it .

Girls can lactate without getting pregnant. It have to be more of physical simulation. Dry suckling is what it is called as. The girl have to be fully involved else there is no solid results. Lot of science behind it. 

• 8 months later...
B3autifulStrang3r
Posted
On 11/12/2017 at 9:28 AM, Johnnythemadmuffer said:

They are nursing their children or using a pump. I have nursed my children and my husband.

• 2 years later...
Posted

I love being nursed. It's so relaxing and soothing.