Reverse foot fetish?

Posted

Is there a such a thing? A "reverse" foot fetish?

Reverse foot fetish as an opposite of being attracted to someone else's feet. Where you're turned on by your own feet being played with. Not in the dominant sense. I'm talking about the feeling of someone touching your feet, kissing, licking, and sucking them. The feeling that someone loves your feet and gives them attention.

I find the idea of reverse foot fetish really sexy. I'd love to meet a lady like this.

Posted

I wouldn't call it "reverse" foot fetish  so to speak - just another branch of foot fetish.

Posted
On 2/9/2020 at 5:21 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I wouldn't call it "reverse" so to speak - just another branch of foot fetish.

I thought reverse foot fetish, because it's usually the giver who is turned on by playing with another's feet. In this one, the receiver is turned on by the others playing with their feet.

Posted

in general; foot fetish is a big umbrella

like a lot of fetishes, people can kinda like it for different or mixed reasons but a lot tends to go under the same umbrella. So reverse foot fetish isn't a thing.

In terms of the receivor

Some people for example enjoy the concept of a foot massage - but having someone's lips slabbered all over them - no thanks.   Whereas some would very much enjoy the concept of someone kissing/licking/sucking/whatever whether that is because they like the sensation, see it as *** or *** and enjoy that or simply enjoy someone enjoying themselves with their feet. I suppose that's what you mean as reverse foot fetish.

Likewise - in terms of the giver

Some people are perfectly happy just giving a massage. Some people like clean feet, others sweaty or smelly, some like foot jobs (Oh God, I think I had the best FJ ever last week!) some like to kiss, lick, suck...

there's so many combinations.

Mind, it's amazing how many guys with a foot fetish haven't learnt how to give a massage.  Not sure why that's even a surprise.

-

Now, also... there are a lot of nerve endings down there and there are some ladies who can receive immense sexual pleasure by having their feet played with in the right way.  Obviously if you have a lady where you've found how to do this, you've potentially hit a gold mine... but... I have found a lot of ladies who get this pleasure easily become extremely restrictive on who they will  play with.  

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Now, also... there are a lot of nerve endings down there and there are some ladies who can receive immense sexual pleasure by having their feet played with in the right way.  Obviously if you have a lady where you've found how to do this, you've potentially hit a gold mine... but... I have found a lot of ladies who get this pleasure easily become extremely restrictive on who they will  play with.  

Well, since I can't be with anyone in real life, it doesn't matter if I find her or not. I was just curious about that.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a foot fetish. Not any feet. Sexy high arches..especially on guys.

this includes having my own toes sucked and arches licked. Definitely like reverse foot fetish. 

Posted

There is nothing more sensual than having my feet licked, tickled or whipped. I have pretty high arches which are super sensitive to the touch. Having a tongue explore them always excites me.

Happy to be into reverse foot fetish i guess.