Who has a kink for hands and feet? Go!

Sn****

Posted

If the hand and feet is clean. It means her all all body is clean and nice

Posted

Idk girls with sexy feet are such a turn on! I think it's really HOT...

Posted

I can't quite say why I enjoy feet. But just the thought of a footjob is enough to get me rattled <3

Posted

I love my wife's feet they are petite and tattooed ***ted nails and oh so soft. They are the best!!!!

Posted

I like massaging them and worshipping them. No judgement right? I also like being a foot stool

Posted

I do for sure. Have he petite, wide soles, meaty with cute small aligned toes with short nails and a high instep and deep arch, heel to ball even proportion-

Posted

Nothing more beautiful than women’s feet.

Posted

Love to clean and suck feet. Like to caress, clean and suck hands. I like to show honor,serve to make a person feel like a queen

Posted

I love how feet can come in all different shapes, sizes, and curvatures. Uniquely beautiful in their own way.

Posted

I love every single part of the female body but my current fetish/focus are womens feet. I see naked feet in sandles, stocking feet in heels or flats. I just want to get down and caresa them, massage them kiss and suck them.

Posted

love feet since childhood, i love bjar suck lick sniff, i'm very horny, i love stinky feet brazil

Posted

I love foot play... got to be honest 

I agree on the comment posted a bit higher up that if you look after your feet you look after yourself 

Posted

I'm really into my partners hands. Kissing them, sucking on their fingers, holding them during sex, or just hand holding in general. One weird thing is how it's sometimes awkward to try to hold hands so during the relationship it's something that you eventually work out like everything else.

Posted

I can't really explain why I myself am don't know why but I just like feet

Posted

I really love feet
Started when I was 14/15

I absolutely love touching, looking and tickling

I most absolutely wanna try foot worship ❤ I wish more women were into that at least ❤

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 2/18/2020 at 6:47 AM, sassysapphic69 said:

I like feet because they're beautiful, important, soft, and very fun to play with. I also like to mention how shoes are amazing and beautiful too to compliment feet. You can do anything with feet, and it's also very intimate and doesn't always have to be full on action.

Totally agree