Smoking fetish

jo****

Posted

How many people are into smoking or smoking sex?? Why is it sooo amazingly hot? Its like masochism mixed with elegance. A Smoking fetish forum thread needs to exist right?

Posted

I agree that smoking can be elegant

Smoking fetish forum thread is an excellent idea. 

Posted

Non smoker myself but it works for me.. Smells like shit but looks so good on the right chick... 👍🏻

Love finding smoking fetish forum friends.

Posted

I enjoy eating a women our while she is smoking a rolled one.

Posted

I think it can be very erotic....anything where a mouth is involved can be tho

Posted

I love to smoke during a scene it can be so sexy!!!!

Posted

I think it sexy as hell i get wound up watching the videos of leather gods smoking cigars

lovely to find smoking fetish forum fans here. 

Posted

It's hot as fuck I love smoking while fucking or watching my partner roll a joint on my back while he destroyed my ass

Posted

Hply crap i didnt know this was a thing! Ive always been the smoker and would love to try this :o just most people ive been with havent been

Really excited to find smoking fetish forum friends. 

Posted

I've tried it once or twice having a great appeal at the time, it was quite fun. Although.. a side note bongs get a bit messy and spill alot

Posted

It’s make me very horny when I’m on my knees sucking a man as he smokes

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I don't smoke but for me there is nothing more erotic and seductive than a beautiful woman who smokes
I wanna blow smoke on my face during sex

Smoking fetish forum thread is good.

• 6 months later...
Asmokingdude128
Posted

There is nothing sexier than a woman who smokes. She looks sensual and dominant at the same time. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

Had this done to me when i was 17 by a much older lady who also had a huge fetish and collection of top end fur coats this was my introduction into the world of BDSM i was used and ***d by this lady for several years it was a wonderful experience i would remain tied to her bed sometimes for the whole weekend where i would be edged for hours and made to pleasure her with my tounge being a non smoker made this incredibly erotic. 

Love this smoking fetish forum topic.

• 5 months later...
Posted

My wife smokes knows about my smoking fetish but isn't into to it so completely frustrating for me 

Posted

On 7/12/2021 at 10:03 AM, Jayfro said:

My wife smokes knows about my smoking fetish but isn't into to it so completely frustrating for me 

If she's Domme it could be completely frustrating for you on purpose..😋

Posted

I would love to find a Domme who would enjoy torturing me with lit cigarettes all over my penis, balls, nipples, armpits and most definitely my anus!!

Smoking fetish forum fans, anyone up for it?

Posted
Just now, SubBottomSlave said:

I would love to find a Domme who would enjoy torturing me with lit cigarettes all over my penis, balls, nipples, armpits and most definitely my anus!!

I can't speak for any other Dommes, but I wouldn't even consider cigarette burns on an anus, nor anyone asking for them. I love using a sub as an ashtray and that has often included burns, but the risk of infection in that area and the consequences of that on them, potentially long term, No, for me that's a hard limit.

Posted

Guess I had better leave out my anus in that respect, thanks for pointing this out. Hopefully there are safer ways of anal punishment and ***?

I'm learning things from this smoking fetish forum thread.

Posted

I never thought about smoking being sexy until the first time I took a pull from my ciggy and then burned his cock head. Yes, I guess it can be sexy.