Smoking fetish... But want to quit smoking.

Je****

Posted
you could try green and has totally different tare characteristics. So it doesn’t linger in clothes or stain teeth, etc..  debatably much healthier still allows you to have your oral fixation /smoking feminine image.. if you don’t like get high for some reason
 there’s a whole bunch of smokable herbs .. Mugwort, Lavender, Damiana, Mullein and Catnip as well as Skullcap, Sage, Passionflower and Peppermint.. you can even get smokable herb mixtures right on Amazon ..
plus to start or even help you quit you can change to an all natural cigarette like American spirit.. some that doesn’t have added chemicals like formaldehyde etc. 
Mistress_Lascivious
Posted (edited)

The smoking fetish is very real and a lot of fun if both parties are into it. Human ashtrays, smoke blowing, and cigarette service are a few examples of how to incorporate this into play or everyday dynamics. While I can not advise you on the health implications or if this will impact your desire to quit smoking, I can say that if it is something you are interested in, then you should explore it before you quit.

Edited by Mistress_Lascivious
Typo
Posted
4 minutes ago, bunney said:

you could try green and has totally different tare characteristics. So it doesn’t linger in clothes or stain teeth, etc..  debatably much healthier still allows you to have your oral fixation /smoking feminine image.. if you don’t like get high for some reason
 there’s a whole bunch of smokable herbs .. Mugwort, Lavender, Damiana, Mullein and Catnip as well as Skullcap, Sage, Passionflower and Peppermint.. you can even get smokable herb mixtures right on Amazon ..
plus to start or even help you quit you can change to an all natural cigarette like American spirit.. some that doesn’t have added chemicals like formaldehyde etc. 

Last ilne of this literally said no "Green". Absolutely not for me, at all, ever. 

Posted
What about vapes? Have you considered using them?
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mistress_Lascivious said:

The smoking fetish is vey real and a lot of fun if both parties are into it. Human ashtrays, smoke blowing, and cigarette service are a few examples of how to incorporate this into play or everyday dynamics. While I can not advise you on the health implications or if this will impact your desire to quit smoking, I can say that if it is something you are interested in, then you should explore it before you quit.

Thank you, it's definately something I really want to do, but I feel when I do, I won't want to stop haha.

Posted
3 minutes ago, BrieGarter said:

What about vapes? Have you considered using them?

I don't like them. I'm a "cigarette, or nothing" kind of person. Which sucks, I know. Just not the same, especially for the kink purpose.

Posted
i know you said that but smoke any herb that doesn’t have 40 + industrial chemicals added to it .. would in fact help you quit. it would help you lessen your dependency on nicotine and those other chemicals like formaldehyde and etc..  but still allows you to retain your oral fixation for a while, quitting both the chemical dependency, and the oral fixation is hard to do at the same time .. i used to be a pack and a half a day smoker haven’t had a cigarette in over 10 years .. good luck finding what works for you!
Posted

yeah, sadly

the folk I know who do human ashtray and smoking fetish are either (a) regular smokers (b) those who are casual to the point they can literally just do the one now and then for play

all of those who were ex-smokers, became regular smokers again when doing it as a fetish with someone.  

Equally, there is the problem that if you are doing this with someone and want to stop smoking, it's in their interests you fail 

Posted
Pretty sure you can purchase herb cigarettes that aren’t as bad for you.
Posted
What about lollipops or licorice root sticks? Or is it really the smoke and ash?
Posted
I don't smoke, but have a HUGE smoking fetish. My partner doesn't smoke cigs, but she does vape. It's not the same, but it helps me with the fetish.
Posted
that is a tough one depending on the person, i really enjoy this and i am a non smoker.
Posted
we all know smoking is arguably bad for you but if you want to continue i’d say switch to cigars its at the very least a bit cleaner from a health perspective and the tobacco is of a higher quality you can get a good cigar for about the price of a pack of cigarettes i know this isn’t exactly what you were looking for but i hope it helps
Posted
I have a great advice for you. It is cinema cigarettes 🚬 you can buy them online and they contain no nicotine it is used by actors to smoke on some scenes. They are slightly worse than real cigarettes for your health but they are not addictive at all.
Posted
My partner and I don't smoke but we have a 1950's-style kink where a pack of cigarettes really does add to the experience. Things like having her buy a pack for me as a service sub thing, vintage style lighters, setting an ashtray on her lower back while she lays in my lap, etc. Everything short of actually lighting up, we've actually had some fun with that.
Posted

Funny, my (BWF) has a smoking fetish but very specific. (Not me but I am smoker Lol). 

Posted
My ex-wife wanted me to quit smoking and decided that if she came out during my last cigarette of the day and smoked with me that it might make me quit. Unfortunately it only made me think how sexy she was smoking a cigarette.
Posted
I've only just realised smoking is part of my fetishes . I need to add to my profile x
Posted
Simple use amsterdam herbal as an alternative ans roll your own. Still smokes and tastes good and gives the smoking aesthetic byt no nicotine. Enjoy
Posted

Thanks for replies. 

I won't consider anything 'green' or 'vape' related. 

Simply only have interest in straight cut, store bought (non hand rolled) cigarettes.

Everything from the taste, the smell, the ash, the smoke... I just love it. And i think for the fetish side of things i am only interested in the 'real thing' for the maximum benefit of the fetish itself. 

I can usually quit very easy and have great willpower but thats for smoking... When kink cravings come in to play also, its twice as hard. 

For now i havent found anyone into this fetish who i am compatible with but perhaps one day i will?!.

It'll just be difficult if i have already quit when i find someone and if they mention it il be straight down the shop to buy some haha. Just one of those conflicting things but its sometimes a forgotten kink. 

I need to perhaps do some research for maximum play ideas for this without smoking like a chimney too

Posted

This is a tough one.

I am, and never have been, a non smoker but it's definitely one of my fetishes/kinks.  I adore a woman smoking everything from lighting up, taking a drag and flicking the ash.  However, I would never ask anybody to start/continue smoking simply to feed my desires.

Ultimately, it'll be up to you and how you want to continue.  If you have enough willpower (and it'd be a tall order) to just have a fag (or 20) for play sessions, then that would be a nice solution.  If not, then you should make a decision which is best for what you want and not necessarily others around you.

Posted
Herbal cigarettes are used for non smokers in many scenarios, otherwise there are grey and white cigarette strengths that are incredibly low nicotine if you are looking to cut down and quit