Smoking fetish

Mi****

Posted
What’s everyone’s thoughts on a smoking fetish I’ve had one since I was 19 and I’ve always been under the impression that’s it’s looked down upon
Posted
Each to their own chief, don't ever let anyone let you feel bad for what you're into
Posted
I can never see the fascination. I find it an immediate turn off. I have never smoked and regarded it as revolting. Yeah, party pooper, I know LOL
Posted
Ehhh f*** what others think bro. If ya like a smoker like a smoker.
Posted

I'd say smoking / human ashtray is one of my more recent (in the shape of things) discovery as a kink/fetish

it's a lot more common than you'd think for different reasons 

Posted
What is a smoking fetish?
Posted
Idk if it's considered part of a smoking fetish but I've always found it super hot when a domme smokes and blows the smoke in my face. It's so degrading and I love it.
Posted
44 minutes ago, Suzie3323 said:

What is a smoking fetish?

while the word 'fetish' in generally gets misused a lot

A smoking fetish would be someone who enjoys it when their partner or someone smokes.   This could include just watching them smoke, breathing the smoke or having it blown in their face, or being used as a human ashtray 

Posted
I like when daddy smokes a cig and lets me get on my knees 😋😋
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

in terms of different types of smoke - we can only really discuss things like tobacco, vape, etc. on this forum I'm afraid 

Posted

Mine is more of a woman smoking, and there are different levels to mine

Posted

I have a massive smoking fetish. Ironically I don't smoke, but I adore women who do. I find it intensely erotic, especially if they are dominant. 

Posted
I don't like smoking at all. I personally find smoking and cigarettes disgusting. I had two partners in the past who smoked and it was terrible. I would definitely not date anyone who smokes or heavily drink.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I remember being fascinated, as quite a young kid, by women who smoked. It gave me a funny feeling in my stomach, that I probably didn't understand at the time, but I couldn't look away. That feeling never went away and I still get it now when I see a lady puffing away on a cigarette. But now I know that the feeling is part of my fetish and I find it intensely hot.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve learned it’s more common than you think! I’ve actually started a YouTube ( Smoke with Sammie ) and an IG (smokingsammie) and both are dedicated to smoking!
Posted
Maybe I should clarify…. It’s super erotic when it’s done with the proper cadence, hand motions etc….
Posted
There are a ton of amazing smokers on IG
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
SarahCaliBlonde1
Posted

When I was 18 I had a boss (sort of) that I considered a friend, even though he was much older.  He'd always make fun of me that I was super innocent.  He thought it was funny to make me say bad words and such.  We were out one night after work, it was common in our office.  Sometimes we'd go to his house.  Well, anyway, he was asking me if I've done this or that and asked me if I'd ever smoked a cigarette.  Of course I said no.  He asked if I would.  I said, yes probably, and that I did want to know how to even though I didn't want to be a smoker.  Suddenly he became obsessed with making me smoke a cigarette and we went looking for somewhere open to buy some.  I kinda regretted saying I would do it, but I was still curious.

He stopped at a 7-11 and bought a pack and we went to his house.  We sat on the back porch while he tried to get me to have the nerve to try it.  Finally I did.  It took a while to get up inhaling, after coughing a few times.  I did manage to inhale a few times.  Afterwords, I started to feel very light headed and nauseous!  He got me some water and held me trying to comfort me.  After a few minutes I felt better but he kept holding me.  He kept getting his lips closer to mine until he kissed me!  We ended up having sex!

I don't really smoke, but I have had a cigarette once in a while at a bar or something.  Maybe 5 times.  For some reason when I smoke I get very VERY sexually aroused!  I think maybe that experience has something to do with it.

I was out last weekend and had a cigarette and of course it happened, it made me feel soooo horny!  I wonder if this happens to others and if this is what it is to have a fetish.  I just felt like going online and asking since I've never told anyone IRL that it has this effect on me.

Posted
I have done this for my subs they get excited it turns them on get them in the mood in the beginning for the rest of our moment together