Subs wearing nylon

Posted

Is there anybody else who has a fetish to wear shiny nylon whilst being dominated??

I love being told to go and buy nylon then wear in it public for a Mistress, or wear it for a session.

Im trying hard to find a dominant women how also likes to do this 

Posted

I'm a little bit confused.

3 hours ago, Nylonlick said:

I love being told to go and buy nylon then wear in it public for a Mistress, or wear it for a session.

great!  it can be fun

3 hours ago, Nylonlick said:

Im trying hard to find a dominant women how also likes to do this 

But if you know you like doing it for her then per your previous point you must've done it?  I'm not understanding.

Posted

I did this once but cannot find many dominant women local who I can do it more regularly 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love pantyhose too! Amazing material! 😍

Posted

subs wearing nylons are so sexy goddess lola

Posted

Absolutely! Nothing as sexy for me!

Sub4usebymistress
Posted

Love the thought of wearing stockings to please a Mistress 

Posted

I love to see subs wearing stocking exciting mmmmmmmmm

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/19/2020 at 4:45 PM, lola577 said:

panty hoses are amazing on men subs

its a funny thing but for a proper tied down to a whipping bench caning I prefer wearing panty hose to stockings, I think its the feeling of them being pulled down to bear my bum, may I ask @lola577  if that's why  you think panty hoses are amazing on men subs?

Posted

Yes l find them quiet amazing nylons on men subs are easi to pull down to bear bottoms when chaining ect

Posted
18 hours ago, lola577 said:

Yes l find them quiet amazing nylons on men subs are easi to pull down to bear bottoms when chaining ect

thank you goddess, I do notice that you also call stockings exciting on subs, may I ask which you think are better and are their reasons as to why?

in my case its stockings and suspenders to be slut kymi but panty hose to be caned, don't know why