Real Daddies

Posted

Feeling Sad as I can't seem to find my forever Daddy 😿😿😿

Posted
What a shame no one nesr you will be your daddy what a waste
Posted
👄👄👄👄
Posted
I know the feeling Hun my so called wannabe daddy blocked me, well ignore me first then blocked! You will find one just like I will have faith sweetie xx
Posted
Chin up littles lots of good daddies out there looking for princesses to spoil
Posted
Exactly how it went for me too preciouspoppy 😢😢
  • 5 weeks later...
MummyDaddyWanted
Posted

Hey littles i know it can be hard as a it all depends how many people preferably in ur area are into being mummys or daddy's or both and then obviously there will be alot of people out there in the world who can be into it but some people think that they must be wrong for feeling it so they don't think of coming on these websites or opening to anyone about it on dating Websites but theyr not and should and should open up and others are just to shy because they think of wat other people think so they think oh I'll get frowned upon which mayb they will yes but it's all because people out there in the world stay too much in their comfort zone and think wer all sick but wer not for some of us it's not about the incest and for some it is we shouldn't judge anyone even though yes it can feel like wer being judged and just incase we do get judged by people we know and don't want to over react about us we stay quiet about wat we want amd sometimes mayb just say about other things we want as well or I know some people that have tried to stop themselves from getting wat they really want and decided to just put themselves put there for just sex not relationships as they think too much about the possibilities of being judged by a future partner let alone date but hopefully it becomes easier for us all where  I live there are soo many judgey gossipy people that frown upon people like us that it makes it all that much harder to be able to get the thing I want especially as I would like both a mummy and a daddy and *** sometimes on websites if I put myself out there I'll say anyone from Milton Keynes as am looking for a mummy and daddy and then I'll get responses from guys mostly but sometimes women and theyll all b from other places and I can't get there to visit them or they can't get here to come get me and I don't like getting trains by myself as have never done it before or there will be some excuse as to why they can't take me back to their place like they have family round or they live in a shared flat or apartment or house or with room mate/s or friends or theyr really busy with work or they end up having a partner although thats hard dp u help that person cheat on their partner because it's clearly a fantasy or their thing too like ours where they must find that theyr too scared to tell ther partner because of their reaction or do u not help them cheat and try to start again  

Posted

Looking for a daddy too look after me and tell me what to do. 😊 I can be a good and naughty girl.. Anything daddy wants x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Find it really hard to find a daddy that gives me everything that i want, most say they’re a daddy and then just want sex or pictures and I don’t like I want to be looked after and more. Gets me sad 😞

Posted

I'm going to be daddy's little helper. Walk in on him as he was. And it just falls in me

Posted

I is sad too cause I can't find a daddy to take care of me and tell me what to do :'(

Posted

Hi...What about someone who is looking for a Mummy...is it only acceptable for a female to have a "Daddy"...or is it taboo for a male to admit that ...that is what one is really looking for.....I would love a "Mummy"....someone to please..serve....etc...in the same way as a female looking for a "Daddy"...Cassie

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I know the feeling, I had a daddy and he left. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Some men say there a daddy but they don't even have any ideas of what an adult baby wants So you might have to explain more about individuals kinks likes dislikes .

I myself am looking for a daddy but because I'm disabled in wheelchair full time cannot walk I'm incontinent always in nappys and plastic panties full time, they seem to disappear quickly.  

• 3 weeks later...