Recommendations for makers of custom nipple jewellery (non pierced nipples)

Posted (edited)

Afternoon all.

Not sure this is the right place but it's worth a try.

I have an idea for some custom design nipple jewellery for non pierced female nipples and as such was wondering if anyone out there either does such things or could recommend somebody who might be able to make them (preferably in the UK)?

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

i71

Edited by Invisible71
Posted (edited)

https://www.bodyjewelleryshop*

I'm sure they can advise you further.

Edited by Deleted Member
Taken out external link
Posted

Now that’s a great idea! Love it!

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2020 at 12:30 PM, wolf_girl32 said:

Hi I'm a jewellery maker message me about your idea I might be able to help

Hi. 

You've a filter stopping me from messaging you. 

😞

Edited by Invisible71
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I just came on here to ask the same thing! I love the idea of getting my nipples pierced but want to try out some faux piercings first to see how they would look. Haven’t had very good luck searching on my own.

Posted
On 3/5/2020 at 7:26 AM, Invisible71 said:

Afternoon all.

Not sure this is the right place but it's worth a try.

I have an idea for some custom design nipple jewellery for non pierced female nipples and as such was wondering if anyone out there either does such things or could recommend somebody who might be able to make them (preferably in the UK)?

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

i71

So after I posted, I was doing some more looking and found quite a selection on Etsy. That site seems to have everything...

Posted
6 hours ago, Jinxy said:

So after I posted, I was doing some more looking and found quite a selection on Etsy. That site seems to have everything...

Any sellers names I should check out? 

Posted
8 hours ago, Invisible71 said:

Any sellers names I should check out? 

Depends what style you’re looking for. I’m thinking of getting some magnetic barbell ones from KillerBB as I like the idea that I can get different color options for the ball. 

Posted
38 minutes ago, Jinxy said:

Depends what style you’re looking for. I’m thinking of getting some magnetic barbell ones from KillerBB as I like the idea that I can get different color options for the ball. 

I'll look them up.