Nipples orgasm

Ro****

Posted

Is anyone in to nipples orgasm? I have experience about that and I am obsessed by this kind of practice.

Posted

I enjoy breast worship, including the nipples. I even wrote a 9 part story about it. I can say with certainty that there are women who can orgasm from nothing but nipple stimulation.

Posted
3 hours ago, DanteReign said:

I enjoy breast worship, including the nipples. I even wrote a 9 part story about it. I can say with certainty that there are women who can orgasm from nothing but nipple stimulation.

This is true....;)

Posted

Agreed. About it, there is nothing comperable in the world and my kinky obession is about breast and nipples.

Posted

I've only experienced it a few times, but it is always a pleasant surprise when it happens.

Posted

I've only experienced it a few times, but it is always a pleasant surprise when it happens.

Why only few times? Because you can enjoy so much with the right Dom

CheekiCheshire
Posted

I love it! Very different sensation from other orgasms.

Posted
11 hours ago, CheekiCheshire said:

I love it! Very different sensation from other orgasms.

I know... I see the engagement by woman

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

When I masturbate I love pulling/ twisting on mine. Never had an orgasm though. 

Posted

oh I understand, many times I have to do the same to have an orgasm or with my partner as well

• 2 weeks later...
LadyShay-1643
Posted

I love have my nipples played and teases I have a orgaam every time with chills I want it done now I wish someone was close by me that was intrestwsl

Posted
2 hours ago, LadyShay-1643 said:

I love have my nipples played and teases I have a orgaam every time with chills I want it done now I wish someone was close by me that was intrestwsl

I would love to enjoy with you your amazing pleasure and play with them and see your intense long orgasm I can give to you, but unfortunately we are close

Posted

as a male I always found it funny how aroused nipple play made me, now I've accepted my real identity I love it even more and can't wait for the new clamps to arrive

• 3 months later...
Posted

I enjoy causing full body orgasms in others. The reason being that nipple orgasm after that is so easy, but after that you can orgasm from anywhere, it is a domino effect.

Nipple orgasms normally speaking, from a Dominant perspective, are often more enjoyable to cause due to the "What the f*ck" expression that often accompanies them. They and other secondary erogenous zones tend to cause orgasms that are of some surprise.

That look a slightly confused ecstasy is just so delicious. 

Posted

In the past relationships I've had yes I had orgasms purely through breast stimulation and it was amazing. I wouldn't say it's a fetish of mine but it is great when it does happen.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I haven't fully orgasmed from this, but truly enjoy having my breasts played with

• 1 month later...
Posted

Love flicking and pinching my nipples when I'm wanking.  Always cum harder when my nipples are really hard and out there.  Love it.  I really enjoy them being sucked on, lightly bitten and licked but not many others into that hence mainly enjoy it when solo.  Would love somebody to orgasm over me from nipple play mmmmm

• 6 months later...
Posted

I orgasum from nipple play, my nipples are very sensitive

• 2 months later...
Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

I'm a guy and usually gently play with my nipples while doing the thing (you know.. that thing!), and for me edging + nipple play = incredible orgasm. I am quite close to being able to orgasm just from nipple touches after long edging sessions, it will happen soon :D

I also tried nipple clamps recently, pretty sore but does get me a bit harder :cock:

Posted
1 hour ago, Just_A_Good_Boy said:

I'm a guy and usually gently play with my nipples while doing the thing (you know.. that thing!), and for me edging + nipple play = incredible orgasm. I am quite close to being able to orgasm just from nipple touches after long edging sessions, it will happen soon :D

I also tried nipple clamps recently, pretty sore but does get me a bit harder :cock:

you'll know your there when its your nipples r the first thing to get erect, when u do it'll b wonderful for you

• 1 month later...
Posted

I'm all in into Nipple Orgasm. I experienced it 2 or 3 Times (on the active site). I love it!

• 4 months later...