Alright I worked up the courage to ask...

Shy_deviant

Shy_deviant
Posted

What is your opinion on enemas? What turns you on about receiving one? Or, what turns you on about giving one?what sensations do you like the best? Clean water play only. So far the idea really gets me but it's an embarrassing one so I'd like to know as much as possible, potentially your favorite moment/session?  Thank you in advance for your input. Pun really not intended but I'll take it!

Posted

They're only for arseholes ! 😊

Posted

Personally believe if you are going to be doing anal you should definitely give yourself or receive an enema just for good hygiene. I can almost guarantee no one would like to pull out and have a dirty cock or toy. As far as it being a turn on, it's not for me. It's definitely awkward feeling and if someone else is around it can be embarrassing but as I said before it's for good hygiene practice.

Posted

I am 100% turned on by giving them, and that stemmed from a young age of receiving an enema. If I had to put the feeling of receiving an enema into words, I'd have to say there isnt any other feeling out there quite like it. The feeling of warm water rushing into the orfice that only nasty things come out of, swirling and filling every nook and crevice inside my colon. That feeling laid the groundwork for my actual fetish of giving enemas to others. For me, it's just another way to dominate my submissive. To have control over the discomfort, how fast the water goes. I think my favorite moments of enema sessions are when the first rounds of cramps hits. The moments when the submissive realizes that she might not be able to hold it in. Having this fetish, plus an anal play fetish goes hand in hand for me, so most often when building a D/S relationship, I'll talk things over with whomever I'm currently with, explain the process, what the feeling is like, and start out usually with half a bag. I've had many opportunities to try enemas on other people, and I'm thankful for those experiences.

If I had to think of a specific session, itd have to be with the last sub I had. Jill I'll call her. We had been slowly working through her kinks and I was really excited about her progress. I eventually started bringing up anal play and enemas, which she agreed to after some research and videos. For her first time, I set up a 2 quart bag filled halfway with warm water, a nozzle coming out with an inflatable bulb at the end, and a pillow and towel laid out. I explained every step as I did it, in order to help make the situation less frightening for her. I had her take a recovery position, laying down on her side with one leg bent and the other straight. Since this was her first enema ever I started her on the lowest setting, more of a trickle than a flow. It only took 5 minutes before her breathing changed and she started cramping. I shut the water off and rubbed her stomach till the *** passed and started the water again. I repeated the process till the bag emptied, then took the nozzle out and left her to empty out. Afterwards we sat and talked about the experience and her claim was it was an arousing experience, feeling bloated from the water, feeling her stomach expand from the volume inside of her. She also claimed that she enjoyed me administering the enema because even though she was in ***, she couldn't just take the nozzle out, that she had to submit to the fact that she had to either take the rest or risk upsetting me.

So theres my most recent experience administering an enema, I think for you it just comes down to what you ultimately want from it. Is it the feeling of inflating? Or the fullness feeling? I know depending on the amount of water taken in, some women can achieve a pregnant look. Do you prefer small volume enemas vs large volume? Do you fill up and relieve yourself right away, or are you ***d to retain it? These are questions that you might want to consider before you get started into the process. Good luck and I hope you find the answers you're looking for!