Male Post-Orgasm ***

YoursForTheTaking

YoursForTheTaking
Posted

A subject which does not seem to have much, if any, coverage, and does not appear on list of Mistresses' desires, is male post-orgasm ***.

I appreciate and understand the dynamics of CBT, orgasm denial and chastity, but there is much to be gained by a Mistress edging Her slave into begging for release, even when he knows that release will then result in the agony of male post-orgasm ***.

A man is at his most sensitive directly after climax and a Mistress playing with a spent penis can inflict feelings from discomfort through to agony in a *** slave during male post orgasm ***.

Any literature or film on the subject has usually involved a sub/slave in bondage, to emphasise his ***ness as his Mistress makes him wriggle and squirm under Her control. 

My experience under a previous Mistress was that She had enough control over and trust in me  that She did not need to tie me down, but enjoyed watching me hop from foot to foot in a Discomfort Disco as She played with me for Her amusement.

I am intrigued to learn of any others' experience in this aspect of CBT.  

Posted

Absolutely fascinated by the idea of male post orgasm *** and one that I had never even heard of until reading your post. No experience of it myself but I’m looking forward to reading other kinksters opinions on male post orgasm ***.