Foot fetish

Prettyfootluver

Prettyfootluver
Posted

Any fun foot fetish success stories? seems like everyone profile is nothing but BDSM

Posted

well, I am a foot fetishist

what do you mean by "success stories?" 

Posted

I love having my feet kissed, massaged, licked & rub them over face, chest, & lower...

Posted

My sub rubbed me out with his toes it's pretty hot

Posted

Yeah I second this? what do you mean by success stories?

Posted
On 3/11/2020 at 1:29 PM, Kitten88-8607 said:

I love having my feet kissed, massaged, licked & rub them over face, chest, & lower...

That's awesome there are people who are into it.  

Haven't got much luck with the ladies I have been with.  Still feels awkward to Even ask 

Posted
51 minutes ago, Amt2567 said:

Haven't got much luck with the ladies I have been with.  Still feels awkward to Even ask 

I think a lot depends specifically what you're into - maybe I'll do another thread

But, if it's just really *anything* feet - then any partner you have for sexy fun times, lift her leg and kiss her feet to see how she responds.

If it has to be more "D/s" then attending fetish clubs can help but learning how to approach people respectfully helps (the big thing is into responding to being told 'no' well) and what often helps is learning how to actually give a massage (then you can be useful AND indulge a fetish) to at least a better-than-most degree.  There's plenty of tutorials exist and aside from those - go and get a massage and see what techniques are used on you and what feels good.  

Posted

That's true.  Thanks for the advice 🙂

I guess it's not something to be tried on one night stands.  I take time with feet.  I pamper them.  Massage them and slowly move up. I guess it puts people off. 

Posted

the first time I recall kissing someone's feet was a one night stand, mind, it was on the way out rather than during sex.

the second time I recall kissing someone's feet was my first wife, on our first date.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have always been fascinated by feet and especially toes  if I'm at the beach  at a meeting or shopping if I look down and see toes open and manicured it like better than sex for me  such a beautiful site I get so turned on

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy having this done to me (licking, sucking) and I enjoy being the dominant of the two of course.

• 4 weeks later...
28richmore
Posted

Does anyone know where we can purchase foot fetish magazines online in the UK?

Posted
5 minutes ago, 28richmore said:

Does anyone know where we can purchase foot fetish magazines online in the UK?

I mean... I just googled 'foot fetish magazine' and a few choices pop up