First Time in a Dungeon

Posted

We've had a few newbies posting recently (hello fresh meat ;) ) so my latest article could come in handy! 

Anyone else have hints and tips for visiting a BDSM club or dungeon for the first time? 

Posted
That was a great article, attending BBB at the weekend was a great start and we really enjoyed the discussion on *** and shame. Looking forward to enjoying the scene x
Lord_Blacklight
Posted

The one thing I do recall being told as a young Dom was this....

There are connections you don't see from partners who have long separated. Do not speak ill of anyone and listen. Then before you act, listen some more. Common sense will enhance the outing and idiocy will get you blackballed.

Posted
3 hours ago, Firewitch said:

That was a great article, attending BBB at the weekend was a great start and we really enjoyed the discussion on *** and shame. Looking forward to enjoying the scene x

Awesome, glad you've had a good first experience :D 

Posted
29 minutes ago, Lord_Blacklight said:

The one thing I do recall being told as a young Dom was this....

There are connections you don't see from partners who have long separated. Do not speak ill of anyone and listen. Then before you act, listen some more. Common sense will enhance the outing and idiocy will get you blackballed.

Good advice indeed! 

Posted
Go in with an open mind. Make sure it is 100% what you want to do... Dress for the part, put in the effort. Look around and absorb everything. Drink it in. Also, I personally think it's a good meeting point when your first meeting someone from the Internet. ... it's safe and you are with like minded people. Also you will feel a lot more athan ease If your a sub, you need to trust your dom with your life.... your dom might do something unexpected of you, in return you need to believe they have your best interests at heart. Apologies if this has already been written.... my phone only shows part of the replies.
Posted
31 minutes ago, Sole_Fantasy said:

Go in with an open mind. Make sure it is 100% what you want to do... Dress for the part, put in the effort. Look around and absorb everything. Drink it in. Also, I personally think it's a good meeting point when your first meeting someone from the Internet. ... it's safe and you are with like minded people. Also you will feel a lot more athan ease If your a sub, you need to trust your dom with your life.... your dom might do something unexpected of you, in return you need to believe they have your best interests at heart. Apologies if this has already been written.... my phone only shows part of the replies.

Great advice, I also agree about it being a good place to meet someone for the first time. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Great advice, I also agree about it being a good place to meet someone for the first time. 

So simple and so effective for both people. Let's be honest you can meet an arse in the street but until you see someone you never know 100%. 

Safety should always be paramount.