Financial and bdsm domination

Heybabyxxx

Posted

So, i like to dominate. But I get a thrill knowing a guy wants to give me his *** when I tell him to. Usually I wouldn't like taking *** from anyone, but again the thrill from receiving from a guy who worships me turns me on so much. I want to know how many more people there might be that also get a thrill like this. These are the kind of people that like to be made to feel like nothing, worthless, like you don't even want them, yet they still give you what you want. I feel like this is a very different side of dominance as a lot of these guys don't want anything more than words, this is enough to pleasure them, demanding what they wear, humiliating them, telling them how much of a useless piece of sh*t they are. They love it. And that's what I want. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I do too. I completely understand, It's such a kick to take a man's *** and spend it frivolously on beauty treatments and clothes haha, those specifically are my favourite to waste on because of their shallow value. I want to find a slave that will pay for my plastic surgeries, I love my narcissism being funded while I demean and berate the slave or simply ignore him.